The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Actually think I've seen more girls that like F1 on here than geezers.
Reply 2
Not really but Ive tried for tickets for the grand prix. I couldnt get in though, just my brother and my dad and they got to meet jackie stewart. Regardless of them supporting schumacher :P but i saw their video, the noise of the engine was killing!
Reply 3
Reply 4
rockrunride
Actually think I've seen more girls that like F1 on here than geezers.

Oh right I didn't notice. Just seems such a male dominated fanbase. They're probably just here cos they fancy Jenson or Vettel I dunno. Also every girl I've been out with has hated F1, so hopefully my next gf will like F1.
Neil_K
Oh right I didn't notice. Just seems such a male dominated fanbase. They're probably just here cos they fancy Jenson or Vettel I dunno. Also every girl I've been out with has hated F1, so hopefully my next gf will like F1.

Standard. No girl I go out with will talk to me about football. :emo:

But there are lots of dedicated female F1 fans, so don't let them hear the fancy Jenson bit, could come across as a bit slurrish.
:wavey:
Neil_K

This is exactly what they like to hear :sexface:
Reply 8
rockrunride

But there are lots of dedicated female F1 fans, so don't let them hear the fancy Jenson bit, could come across as a bit slurrish.

Yes and these are they

nothing more to it :p:
Reply 9
Neil_K

I'm a girl and I love F1! I like the actual race and the drivers are such a small part of it. GO BUTTON! I liked him before he won though (Hamiltons obviously good as well loved him on top gear):woo:
Reply 10
Neil_K

You will soon get slaughtered on here.

*fetches popcorn*
Reply 11
Believe it or not, some of us actually enjoy it for the racing and not the drivers :wink:
There more girls the guys on the F1 forums i would hazard a guess at, if it, its pretty much 50:50

Oh, but these girls only exist on the internet, i've tried for about 10 years to find a girl who likes f1, then trying to woo them, but theres non in real life, too woo! I dont think i could hack seeing someone who doesn't like f1.
Reply 13
dhr90
You will soon get slaughtered on here.

*fetches popcorn*

I surely will :-) Kinda brought it on myself, didn't I lol.

rockrunride

Wouldn't it be just perfect to curl up on the sofa together and watch an F1 race with a gf...
Reply 14
Untitled258

Oh, but these girls only exist on the internet, i've tried for about 10 years to find a girl who likes f1, then trying to woo them, but theres non in real life, too woo! I dont think i could hack seeing someone who doesn't like f1.

I know, no girl I've ever met in the REAL world seems to like F1 :-( :-(

I live in hope I will find her (or else I will just have to resort to telling every girl I can't spend sunday afternoons with them cos my F1 comes first hehe).
Neil_K
Or is it only us guys that like F1?

If by F1 you mean Button and Alguesuari, then yes, I love F1 :sexface:

I do actually quite like F1 (even if I don't watch a whole race) and I like knowing what's going on in the sport. But must admit I'm more of a cricket fan myself!
live_on_fascination
But must admit I'm more of a cricket fan myself!

:eek4: I've heard everything now.
Reply 17
It's true: we're not real. We're just robots invented to give males the false hope that there are girls who like F1 out there, when the reality is there isn't :console:
Neil_K
I know, no girl I've ever met in the REAL world seems to like F1 :-( :-(

I live in hope I will find her (or else I will just have to resort to telling every girl I can't spend sunday afternoons with them cos my F1 comes first hehe).

First one to find her gets to keep and marry them!! :p:

Pretty much everything except work, and really important coursework takes a sideline, its so easy for my to lock myself in my room with a cup of tea and a packet of biccys and just watch a full day of motorsport, f1, btcc, motogp, the malaysia weekend i did 12 hours straight of motorsport, it was pretty fun :biggrin:
Reply 19
live_on_fascination
If by F1 you mean Button and Alguesuari, then yes, I love F1 :sexface:

I do actually quite like F1 (even if I don't watch a whole race) and I like knowing what's going on in the sport. But must admit I'm more of a cricket fan myself!

F1 and cricket?!

Hello :cool:

Latest