4.76%
Don't Know (13)
3.1%
Xx4L1N4xX
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
So the first series of The Junior Apprentice starts on Wednesday. I applied for the show myself, but didn't get past the interview stages, so was hugely disappointed. Did anyone else apply? If so, how far did you get?

Also, how do you think that the teens will perform? I saw the advert today and I'm really looking forward to it and can't wait for the first episode.
Colbert
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
It's going to be terrible. I can't wait
CKin2U
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Ohhhh for real!?
I applied too, I totally flopped the interview lol! =(
I think they'll get far cause the two dudes from my group were had so much experience and had made so much money and spoke so many languages and blah.
toofaforu
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i applied and got an interview, but couldn't go to the auditions. meh their loss.

i think it should provide high amounts of entertainment.
felt_monkey
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I had a friend (haven't spoken to her properly for a couple of years, I've heard this off someone else) who narrowly missed out on getting to the final few, which is the televised part.
Xx4L1N4xX
Rep:
?
(Original post by Colbert)
It's going to be terrible. I can't wait
Lol what makes you say that?
Alexzap8
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I can't wait for it. My mate got an interview but never went to it, he only applied on the off chance they might reply. The people on it are just going to be plain awful, brilliant tv.
sarahlousie
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I didn't realise they were doing a junior one, might be interesting to watch. I can't wait for the real one to start again.
Xx4L1N4xX
Rep:
?
(Original post by CKin2U)
Ohhhh for real!?
I applied too, I totally flopped the interview lol! =(
I think they'll get far cause the two dudes from my group were had so much experience and had made so much money and spoke so many languages and blah.
Lol where was your interview? Mine was in Manchester, and I kinda messed up on my 30 second speech thing.
NotYourAverage
Report 10 years ago
It looks like good entertainment!
Cherudim
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
There are some kids and teens out there with insane success, and I'm whining about on TSR. FML =/
NotYourAverage
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Xx4L1N4xX)
Lol where was your interview? Mine was in Manchester, and I kinda messed up on my 30 second speech thing.
What did you say in that 30 secs?
Xx4L1N4xX
Rep:
?
(Original post by sarahlousie)
I didn't realise they were doing a junior one, might be interesting to watch. I can't wait for the real one to start again.
Yeah, I think it'll defo be interesting and entertaining! I heard that the real one ain't gonna start till November ...dunno if its true though.
Xx4L1N4xX
Rep:
?
(Original post by NotYourAverage)
What did you say in that 30 secs?
Ermm...to be honest I can't remember exactly but I talked a bit about my character and also the business side of things that I'd done, couldn't say too much though as it was only 30 seconds.
clad in armour
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by sarahlousie)
they wouldnt shut up about it in the last series
tbh, its bound to be funnier with older people because when these lot make mistakes everyones going to say theyre just kids, where the lulz in that!
NotYourAverage
Report 10 years ago
Ermm...to be honest I can't remember exactly but I talked a bit about my character and also the business side of things that I'd done, couldn't say too much though as it was only 30 seconds.
Interesting, you got a pic of yourself?:p:
sarahlousie
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yeah, I think it'll defo be interesting and entertaining! I heard that the real one ain't gonna start till November ...dunno if its true though.
I heard November mentioned but I also read elsewhere that it may be in June/July so I suppose we will just have to wait and see. Although June might be a bit unlikely seeing as the Junior one will only just be finishing.
Colbert
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Lol what makes you say that?
:fyi: Never work with children or animals.

I'm just thinking that the adults are obnoxious enough, and that will be multiplied several times with some 16 year old brats running about. Will be frustrating yet compelling viewing hopefully :woo:
Crazy Paving
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I didn't apply. I am looking forward to seeing how it goes, but I'm looking forward more to the real apprentice series starting.
samanthaaaa
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
So the first series of The Junior Apprentice starts on Wednesday. I applied for the show myself, but didn't get past the interview stages, so was hugely disappointed. Did anyone else apply? If so, how far did you get?

Also, how do you think that the teens will perform? I'm really looking forward to it and can't wait for the first episode.
Thanks for the reminder, I will be tuning in
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (706)
33.93%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (889)
42.72%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (393)
18.89%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.47%

Watched Threads