Turn on thread page Beta

Who's going to win monopoly? watch

ReputationRep:
    hows it going??

ReputationRep:
    i was thinking the same...maybe we should even get a vBookie on the case

ReputationRep:
    but i dont bet or anything....i just egg on....

ReputationRep:
    I nearly always win. But the other week got thrashed by my evil small cousin who bought the green ones. They never usually work, but my God did they that time!

I'm always the tank...we have a very old set, not sure if more modern ones have a tank as a playing piece?

ReputationRep:
    the tank? that is old...
    we should see if theres a site online where you can play competitively - would be great to have the occasional game

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikerx23)
    the tank? that is old...
    we should see if theres a site online where you can play competitively - would be great to have the occasional game
    Yeah, we should, I'd thrash you all even if I didn't borrow some boobies and flash them ! Never seen a tank before, but I know they changed the shape of the car in the newer ones .

ReputationRep:
    well - if you sort it out i'll whip you all in october....
    anyone who wants to, feel free to send round distracting photos of boobies...

ReputationRep:
    well - if you sort it out i'll whip you all (excluding Clueless?) in october....
    anyone who wants to, feel free to send round distracting photos of boobies...
    And penii !

ReputationRep:
    ah...sadly mine wouldn't be that distracting...useful as a tooth-pick though....

ReputationRep:
    I'll take you on...and I don't need to get naked to do it :p:

I will insist on bringing the tank though.

ReputationRep:
    Place your bets now http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=143763

ReputationRep:
    My sure fire tip for winnig at Monopoly: cheat cheat cheat!!

Be the banker and pinch money when noone is looking, only look at the cards yourself, so when it says pay £50 tax you can tell everyone you won the beauty contest then put the card in the middle of the pile somewhere, and finally learn that each side is ten spaces long and jump your move without counting, then skip past the go to jail square, or anyother square which doesn't take your fancy, after a couple of drinks, noone notices!! I've moved 15 squares without being spotted before!!

So anyone fancy a game?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    I'll take you on...and I don't need to get naked to do it :p:

I will insist on bringing the tank though.
    sounds good...wonder if theres a varsity monopoly game come on! they do crochet an' all....
    Come on daveo! bring that money in!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ditzy)
    My sure fire tip for winnig at Monopoly: cheat cheat cheat!!

Be the banker and pinch money when noone is looking, only look at the cards yourself, so when it says pay £50 tax you can tell everyone you won the beauty contest then put the card in the middle of the pile somewhere, and finally learn that each side is ten spaces long and jump your move without counting, then skip past the go to jail square, or anyother square which doesn't take your fancy, after a couple of drinks, noone notices!! I've moved 15 squares without being spotted before!!

So anyone fancy a game?
    I was reading that thinking "your friends must be blind" until i saw...ohyea...
    I actually used to play it when i worked in a surveyors office - quite sad that people will take their work home with them

ReputationRep:
    I was reading that thinking "your friends must be blind" until i saw...ohyea...
    And they are far too trusting, the fools!!

ReputationRep:
    sounds good...wonder if theres a varsity monopoly game come on! they do crochet an' all....
    Come on daveo! bring that money in!
    But is there any point, I mean we all know who'd win (and it doesn't begin with a C and end in ambridge).

ReputationRep:
    well...the tabs - their a defeated people...they work for us now
    and given the fact they'd get spanked, that shows exactly why we should do it

ReputationRep:
    well...the tabs - their a defeated people...they work for us now
    and given the fact they'd get spanked, that shows exactly why we should do it
    Good point :p: !

And don't call them Tabs, now they know we're talking about them, the only reason I put starts with a C and ends with an ambridge is because then they wouldn't realise !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clueless?)
    Good point :p: !

And don't call them Tabs, now they know we're talking about them, the only reason I put starts with a C and ends with an ambridge is because then they wouldn't realise !
    I doubt they would understand that one anyway...
    did you know they call us oxonians "master" nowadays too

ReputationRep:
    I'm good at Monopoly.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.