Turn on thread page Beta

Who's going to win monopoly? watch

ReputationRep:
    unfortunately i got shafted, I knew after 1 round of the board blissy would win, the dice were in her favour but I acknowledge my loss graciously and am now going to celebrate blissy's triumph!
    however there will be a rematch coming soon :mad:

ReputationRep:
    you useless git! thats 100 big ones i've just sodding done down you...
    only kidding - unlucky daveo i'm sure you will get your just deserves...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikerx23)
    sounds good...wonder if theres a varsity monopoly game come on! they do crochet an' all....
    Come on daveo! bring that money in!
    Oh, how sad, you mean Oxford isn't important enough to have its own monopoly set? Cambridge has one :p:

And as last year's boat race showed, one side is infinitely more skilled at cheating than the other

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Oh, how sad, you mean Oxford isn't important enough to have its own monopoly set? Cambridge has one :p:

And as last year's boat race showed, one side is infinitely more skilled at cheating than the other
    Well...what would you say this years said then
    we have several monopoly boards...but risk i believe is more appropriate...afterall, oxford graduates do go on to rule the world

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikerx23)
    Well...what would you say this years said then
    we have several monopoly boards...but risk i believe is more appropriate...afterall, oxford graduates do go on to rule the world
    Don't underestimate the tabs though , every world ruler needs a good PA !

I knew Blissy would win !

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.