Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know which stations the trains from london pass through on the way from london to reading???
    or where i can get hold of a british rail map???
    thanks
    k

go to your rail way station and pick up a map from there.

ReputationRep:
    i havent gt time i need to go tomorrow- i wanna go straignt to the nesrest station so that i dont have to change.........
    any one got a map and cud list off the stations for me... from london area to reading..? would be most grateful
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you just go on their website and check?

ReputationRep:
    ive tried that- but i cant seem to find a list of the stations... you have to search for the exact one you want- and since i dont know....
    please help
    xoxoxoxoxo

ReputationRep:
    Actually just call National Railway Enquires, they'll tell you.

ReputationRep:
    Have a look here - it's a map of the network. Should answer your query!

ReputationRep:
    If you're just going straight to Reading then you should be able to get a non-stop train from Paddington. Unless you need to get off at one of the stops inbetween (I've no idea what they are) don't get on one of the local trains because it takes about an hour and a half to get to Reading (non-stop takes 35min).

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 26, 2005
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.