do we notice good things? Watch

This discussion is closed.
CherryGarcia
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
I wonder, why people leave just bad comments, not good ones? Is it true that people can notice just bad stuff, and they don't pay attention to something good :confused:
Xanthe
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
What are on about? :confused:
fabulous_darling
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by CherryGarcia)
I wonder, why people leave just bad comments, not good ones? Is it true that people can notice just bad stuff, and they don't pay attention to something good :confused:
Complaining is a favourite pastime for many people. Especially the British.
CherryGarcia
Rep:
?
(Original post by spangletastic)
Complaining is a favourite pastime for many people. Especially the British.
eh....
fabulous_darling
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by CherryGarcia)
eh....
You asked why people only seem to leave bad comments and tend not to notice nice things. It's because people like to complain.
CherryGarcia
Rep:
?
(Original post by spangletastic)
You asked why people only seem to leave bad comments and tend not to notice nice things. It's because people like to complain.
Thanks, I got ur point, I am just kind of sad about that
bikerx23
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
your fortunate in being from sweden a land of saunas beautiful countryside, ikea, open sandwiches and other topics which should be left until after the watershed...
In britain we have horribly drizzly weather, therefore we complain about that, and it just seems to keep going....
If we win the most recent cricket test, trust me, you will see a lot more happy posting
CherryGarcia
Rep:
?
(Original post by bikerx23)
your fortunate in being from sweden a land of saunas beautiful countryside, ikea, open sandwiches and other topics which should be left until after the watershed...
In britain we have horribly drizzly weather, therefore we complain about that, and it just seems to keep going....
If we win the most recent cricket test, trust me, you will see a lot more happy posting
hahhaha, Good luck to you then )) Will cross fingers for you!
indy_punk
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
lmao

on a serious note,I assume its just easier to spot something wrong its human nature...i guess ud say hey the glass is half empty but never really think abt it if it was full.
:s make sense?
CherryGarcia
Rep:
?
(Original post by indy_punk)
lmao

on a serious note,I assume its just easier to spot something wrong its human nature...i guess ud say hey the glass is half empty but never really think abt it if it was full.
:s make sense?
yep!!! but there are some people who would also say that the glass is half full, I guess!
Fleece
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
is this to do with my rep?
CherryGarcia
Rep:
?
(Original post by Fleece)
is this to do with my rep?
Nope!!! ur reputation was moved thx to your concern...but there are millions of other people.
Fleece
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
that neg rep you?
CherryGarcia
Rep:
?
that neg rep you?
sorry, didnt get the point :confused:
bikerx23
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
you said "its not just you there are millions of others" so fleece retorted enquiring if these millions of others neg-rep you too
CherryGarcia
Rep:
?
you said "its not just you there are millions of others" so fleece retorted enquiring if these millions of others neg-rep you too
well, not to me, but I am talking in general...I have just 3 neg-reputation...but not even one that is positive!!!! So I was thinking in general...why, we always find time to leave a bad comment but not a good one?Is it just our nature And I am not talking just about someone, I am the same, I guess...for example, today I lefta neg comment...I always note bad things, but good ones I accept, like it must be so...so, it is just in general.
Fleece
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
just human nature i guess...like you'll remember insults you got but never compliments....its a shame.
i guess i'm easier to displease than i am to please - so if someone says something to annoy me, i'll have a stronger reaction than if someone makes me laugh etc.
CherryGarcia
Rep:
?
just human nature i guess...like you'll remember insults you got but never compliments....its a shame.
i guess i'm easier to displease than i am to please - so if someone says something to annoy me, i'll have a stronger reaction than if someone makes me laugh etc.
yes, you are totaly right!!! It just works that way I guess :tsr:
bikerx23
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i do both, so i dont know what you mean...but there are people who only care about pishing people off....
CherryGarcia
Rep:
?
i do both, so i dont know what you mean...but there are people who only care about pishing people off....
yeah..unfortunately...
p.s. btw ru from oxford city??
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1111)
79.07%
Leave (294)
20.93%

Watched Threads