Turn on thread page Beta

do we notice good things? watch

ReputationRep:
    that sounds cool - although languages are not my strong point...
    where are you going to do your MA diploma now then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikerx23)
    that sounds cool - although languages are not my strong point...
    where are you going to do your MA diploma now then?
    To be honest, I havent decide yet, I have 3 years to decide, will see what I am more up for
    But I love Uk, and hope to get it there. But I also havent decide abot the University.
    oh, for now I am going to sleep! it was really inice to meet you here and have a nice talk.
    for n ow nity nite )) :p:

ReputationRep:
    ok CG, see you in around 5 weeks then - nice talking to you too x

ReputationRep:
    ok CG, see you in around 5 weeks then - nice talking to you too x
    how come 5 weeks? Ru going anywhere?

ReputationRep:
    I have five weeks of field work in Italy, so that should be enjoyable

ReputationRep:
    I have five weeks of field work in Italy, so that should be enjoyable
    Wow!!! Thas so great! Italy is my favurite country!!! it is very beautiful there, you will like it for sure! Ok then, enjoy it and we will see each other something in 5 weeks, try not to forget me

ReputationRep:
    yea, i've been there a couple of times before - wonderful place.
    I'm going to a small island of tuscany too, so, despite it being back in the mountains, it will still be great.

ReputationRep:
    yea, i've been there a couple of times before - wonderful place.
    I'm going to a small island of tuscany too, so, despite it being back in the mountains, it will still be great.
    yeah, thats true!
    Ok then, good luck to you, and have sweet dreams tonight I am going to sleep for now :goodnight

ReputationRep:
    If you really pay attention to life and the news then you will notice that the bad things far outweigh the good things. There are a lot more bad things going on in the world, so people just dwell on the bad things and forget all about the good things. If people forgot about the bad things they would be able to think about the good things but the bad things would get worse and soo there would be no good things left to think aboit so poeple woul dhave to think about the bad things. Most of that is just waffle and i guess very little of it actually makes sense. Sorry.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.