This discussion is closed.
CrzySxyCool
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Right i havnt given any rep today, so i will give rep to someone that tells me something interesting that i might not no already! + dont get smart or it'll be bad rep. XxX sorry i just wanted to give someone rep,also when i do could you please tell me how many points that i gave cheers babs xXx
caz
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
you are the reincarnation of a snake who once ate an antelope whole. you should be proud!
CrzySxyCool
Rep:
?
(Original post by caz)
you are the reincarnation of a snake who once ate an antelope whole. you should be proud!
was that meant tp be smart?
ilovecjs
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by CrzySxyCool)
was that meant tp be smart?
Was the way you spelt the word "to" wrong meant to be smart? :rolleyes:
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Right i havnt given any rep today, so i will give rep to someone that tells me something interesting that i might not no already! + dont get smart or it'll be bad rep. XxX sorry i just wanted to give someone rep,also when i do could you please tell me how many points that i gave cheers babs xXx
Careful, I tryed this a week ago and let's just say it didn't go over too well with some people.
CrzySxyCool
Rep:
?
(Original post by ilovecjs)
Was the way you spelt the word "to" wrong meant to be smart? :rolleyes:
what the hell are you going on about, i just didnt get what he had wrote and wondered if he was taking the piss.
caz
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
you dont understand what i said? fine, let me simplify it
give me rep
CrzySxyCool
Rep:
?
(Original post by Infinity)
Careful, I tryed this a week ago and let's just say it didn't go over too well with some people.
ah well i was only trying to be nice. (",) we'll just have to be horrible next time infinity wont we ! hehe! i just didnt want to give someone rep for the sake of it cos im going to bed in a minute!
_EMMA_
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
do you know that man can travel through time?
CrzySxyCool
Rep:
?
(Original post by _EMMA_)
do you know that man can travel through time?
what do you mean?
_EMMA_
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
what do you mean?
when you go in a space craft like to the moon or sth you will come back down to the earth a small part of a second younger.
caz
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
you are a piece of **** stop asking what everyone means
CrzySxyCool
Rep:
?
(Original post by caz)
you are a piece of **** stop asking what everyone means
that was uncalled for. And i am not a piece of shite. And one thing that you must learn is , that the best way you can learn is to ask.
caz
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
that was uncalled for. And i am not a piece of shite. And one thing that you must learn is , that the best way you can learn is to ask.
see when i call people a piece of ****, i mean it in the cutest way possible lol
4Ed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
There is a new award for completing a sextuple peel called a Platinum Award............. bet you didn't know that
dylan plant
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by caz)
see when i call people a piece of ****, i mean it in the cutest way possible lol
:confused: aren't you not allowed to say cuss words!?!??! :eek:
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well, I dont feel the need to tell you something that you obviously know, with your upmost wisdom. So can I have the rep? For not insulting your intelligence by bombarding you with facts, that you already know?
CrzySxyCool
Rep:
?
(Original post by dylan plant)
no he called me a piece of **** for asking a question. And any way you didnt mean it in a nice way.
caz
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by dylan plant)
i have no ****ing clue
caz
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
no he called me a piece of **** for asking a question. And any way you didnt mean it in a nice way.
not a nice way, i'm never nice i think nice people are fake. but it wasnt serious

perhaps i can win over some negative rep from crzysxy!!!! DON'T KNOW BOUT Y'ALL, BUT I'M EXCITED!!!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (32)
8.58%
Confident (49)
13.14%
Indifferent (53)
14.21%
Unsure (93)
24.93%
Worried (146)
39.14%

Watched Threads