Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Right i havnt given any rep today, so i will give rep to someone that tells me something interesting that i might not no already! + dont get smart or it'll be bad rep. XxX sorry i just wanted to give someone rep,also when i do could you please tell me how many points that i gave cheers babs xXx

ReputationRep:
    you are the reincarnation of a snake who once ate an antelope whole. you should be proud!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caz)
    you are the reincarnation of a snake who once ate an antelope whole. you should be proud!
    was that meant tp be smart?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    was that meant tp be smart?
    Was the way you spelt the word "to" wrong meant to be smart? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Right i havnt given any rep today, so i will give rep to someone that tells me something interesting that i might not no already! + dont get smart or it'll be bad rep. XxX sorry i just wanted to give someone rep,also when i do could you please tell me how many points that i gave cheers babs xXx
    Careful, I tryed this a week ago and let's just say it didn't go over too well with some people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilovecjs)
    Was the way you spelt the word "to" wrong meant to be smart? :rolleyes:
    what the hell are you going on about, i just didnt get what he had wrote and wondered if he was taking the piss.

ReputationRep:
    you dont understand what i said? fine, let me simplify it
    give me rep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Careful, I tryed this a week ago and let's just say it didn't go over too well with some people.
    ah well i was only trying to be nice. (",) we'll just have to be horrible next time infinity wont we ! hehe! i just didnt want to give someone rep for the sake of it cos im going to bed in a minute!

ReputationRep:
    do you know that man can travel through time?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _EMMA_)
    do you know that man can travel through time?
    what do you mean?

ReputationRep:
    what do you mean?
    when you go in a space craft like to the moon or sth you will come back down to the earth a small part of a second younger.

ReputationRep:
    you are a piece of **** stop asking what everyone means

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caz)
    you are a piece of **** stop asking what everyone means
    that was uncalled for. And i am not a piece of shite. And one thing that you must learn is , that the best way you can learn is to ask.

ReputationRep:
    that was uncalled for. And i am not a piece of shite. And one thing that you must learn is , that the best way you can learn is to ask.
    see when i call people a piece of ****, i mean it in the cutest way possible lol

ReputationRep:
    There is a new award for completing a sextuple peel called a Platinum Award............. bet you didn't know that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caz)
    see when i call people a piece of ****, i mean it in the cutest way possible lol
    :confused: aren't you not allowed to say cuss words!?!??! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Well, I dont feel the need to tell you something that you obviously know, with your upmost wisdom. So can I have the rep? For not insulting your intelligence by bombarding you with facts, that you already know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dylan plant)
    no he called me a piece of **** for asking a question. And any way you didnt mean it in a nice way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dylan plant)
    i have no ****ing clue

ReputationRep:
    no he called me a piece of **** for asking a question. And any way you didnt mean it in a nice way.
    not a nice way, i'm never nice i think nice people are fake. but it wasnt serious

perhaps i can win over some negative rep from crzysxy!!!! DON'T KNOW BOUT Y'ALL, BUT I'M EXCITED!!!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.