Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caz)
    i have no ****ing clue
    (",)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caz)
    not a nice way, i'm never nice i think nice people are fake. but it wasnt serious

perhaps i can win over some negative rep from crzysxy!!!! DON'T KNOW BOUT Y'ALL, BUT I'M EXCITED!!!
    im not going to give you neg rep! I not that mean , if you dont like me then giving you rep isnt going to make it any better is it ! (",)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    im not going to give you neg rep! I not that mean , if you dont like me then giving you rep isnt going to make it any better is it ! (",)
    girls can be pieces of ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caz)
    girls can be pieces of ****
    and whys that then?

ReputationRep:
    Right i havnt given any rep today, so i will give rep to someone that tells me something interesting that i might not no already! + dont get smart or it'll be bad rep. XxX sorry i just wanted to give someone rep,also when i do could you please tell me how many points that i gave cheers babs xXx
    Well im guna sound really stupid here, but what exactly is rep, it is the same as referrals n if so what are referrals? How do u find out your rep n who has given u it?

ReputationRep:
    Right i havnt given any rep today, so i will give rep to someone that tells me something interesting that i might not no already! + dont get smart or it'll be bad rep. XxX sorry i just wanted to give someone rep,also when i do could you please tell me how many points that i gave cheers babs xXx
    Did you know that people in Luxembourg speak Luxembourgish, which IS a proper language. Most people think Luxembourgers speak French or German, but actually they speak Luxembourgish.

ReputationRep:
    i would of but ive given the rep out now! (",) i will give you some rep tomorow though because i did not no that.

ReputationRep:
    i would of but ive given the rep out now! (",) i will give you some rep tomorow though because i did not no that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemma1811)
    Well im guna sound really stupid here, but what exactly is rep, it is the same as referrals n if so what are referrals. How do u find out your rep n who has given u it?
    Well you see how many posts you have? Well on the right of that are green gems, you have one to begim with but if people like one of yor posts they will give you rep eg if you helped someone with something eg like im doing now (HINT HINT) Right at the bottom of the post you like there will be 3 buttons edit, reply and a little yellow button. Well once youve clicked that you will be shown what to do! hope i have helped xXx

ReputationRep:
    Well you see how many posts you have? Well on the right of that are green gems, you have one to begim with but if people like one of yor posts they will give you rep eg if you helped someone with something eg like im doing now (HINT HINT) Right at the bottom of the post you like there will be 3 buttons edit, reply and a little yellow button. Well once youve clicked that you will be shown what to do! hope i have helped xXx
    Yeah thanx CrzySxyCool that was helpful, although how do u find out who gave u rep and how much rep u have? And do u know what referrals are then? xxxx

ReputationRep:
    Yeah thanx CrzySxyCool that was helpful, although how do u find out who gave u rep and how much rep u have? And do u know what referrals are then? xxxx
    well at the top of a page it says user cp, members and f.a.q and stuff well click on the USER CP and it will show you.

ReputationRep:
    You can only tell who gave you the rep if they sign it.
    Green= positive rep/ adds points
    red = negative rep/ takes away points
    gray= has no effect on the ammount of rep you have

For every 100 points of rep you get another green gem.

Referals come from new members putting your name down as the person who refered them here when they register.

ReputationRep:
    hey ive got this facts book and some of the stuff i read is surprising!
    ere r sum things frm a random pg lol

half the worlds population is under 25 years of age

ppl wiv blue eyes are better able to see in da dark

if u cud shoot a gun at the sun, it wud take the bullet 20 years to get there

earth travels through space at 66,700 miles per hour

the electric chair was invented by a dentist

approximately one third of the earths land surface is desert

the english channel gets a foot wider every year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    if u cud shoot a gun at the sun, it wud take the bullet 20 years to get there
    That's a lie, the bullet would run out of momentum due to air resistance and never get near the sun. The only way this can happen is if you're shooting the gun in space.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    That's a lie, the bullet would run out of momentum due to air resistance and never get near the sun. The only way this can happen is if you're shooting the gun in space.
    if u cud shoot a bullet. therefore if there is no air resistance

not ' if u shot a bullet ', ' if u cud shoot 1 that far '

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    if u cud shoot a bullet. therefore if there is no air resistance

not ' if u shot a bullet ', ' if u cud shoot 1 that far '
    your still up?

ReputationRep:
    interesting ay, well even though i have to cause to gain rep as it has already been distributed anyway, i'll just leave this weird little fact for you lot to read. cheers.
    did you know that the male Echidna has four penises??????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snow_white)
    interesting ay, well even though i have to cause to gain rep as it has already been distributed anyway, i'll just leave this weird little fact for you lot to read. cheers.
    did you know that the male Echidna has four penises??????
    whats an echidna?

ReputationRep:
    and whys that then?
    oh god i reread what i wrote and i said, "girls can be pieces of ****"

i meant to say, "girls cant be pieces of ****"

stupid T

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caz)
    oh god i reread what i wrote and i said, "girls can be pieces of ****"

i meant to say, "girls cant be pieces of ****"

stupid T
    oh rite (",)

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.