Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What are the good and bad points about each?

Which do you prefer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    What are the good and bad points about each?

Which do you prefer?
    ok - north is better - they have better accents and are more friendly, and accomodation and alcohol are a million times cheaper!

ReputationRep:
    north and south what? sorry im having one of my "days" ! (",)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    north and south what? sorry im having one of my "days" ! (",)
    sorry of the UK. If you're from Wales then say something about there. I hardly know anything about what it's like - would be intersting to know seeing as I've applied to Aberystwyth

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    sorry of the UK. If you're from Wales then say something about there. I hardly know anything about what it's like - would be intersting to know seeing as I've applied to Aberystwyth
    Yes well Aber is a really nice place, theres relly nice people who live there, i dont know much more about the place though. I live in mid wales a place called Newtown its quite nice but pretty boring if you ask me. I think the south is better than the north.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    Yes well Aber is a really nice place, theres relly nice people who live there, i dont know much more about the place though. I live in mid wales a place called Newtown its quite nice but pretty boring if you ask me. I think the south is better than the north.
    cool thanks

ReputationRep:
    I live in swansea, practically on the beach, cheapish city, stunning nightlife, i live on the gower : www.enjoygower.com if you go to beaches, it's got a map, i live in nicholaston

The inner city and adjoining 'burbs are a little rough to say the least, but not any probs, they keep to themselves!

I don't have a welsh accent, incedentally not many people from my area do.

ReputationRep:
    In time the South shall conquer the North and the confederation will reign supreme, ooh wrong NvS

ReputationRep:
    The North West shall soon get its own parilment thanks to Tony Wilson.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.