Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ummm...well the title kinda gives it away....just wondering who else is doing it!

ReputationRep:
    Me. Foundation.

ReputationRep:
    i'm doing International BAM which is i guess pretty much the same, at least the first year.

ReputationRep:
    Im a BAM'er :\

ReputationRep:
    and erm....who's read any of that reading list we were sent.....?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neems)
    and erm....who's read any of that reading list we were sent.....?
    please tell me you havent read it either . I dont want to be the only one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by al-ien)
    please tell me you havent read it either . I dont want to be the only one

nah...haven't yet but i will...maybe...not...hmmm

my excuse was that i'd wait til i had access to their library....but seriously, who wants to read the excel handboook??

ReputationRep:
    Reading List!?!?!? Whaaaaaaaaaaat!

ReputationRep:
    we got sent a reading list....aaaaages ago. it might have been with accomodation or something...but it was like 30 books long or something. i havent read any of it

ReputationRep:
    Ive read none of it. I cn always pretend ive read the access tutorial boks etc, cos I already know how to do that

tbfh, ill just read the textbooks we actually have to buy. :\

ReputationRep:
    sounds like a plan.....as long as im not the only one who hasnt read em it's all good.....i suppose its not the best attitude to have before we've even started but nevermind...

ReputationRep:
    i didnt get anything and ill not read anything, its still my summer vacation and thats that

ReputationRep:
    we were sent something :O

ReputationRep:
    well i didnt,,, should i be worried????????????????????????? ???????????????????????

ReputationRep:
    i dont know, should i?!?

ReputationRep:
    i got a pale purple sheet AGES ago full of suggested summer reading. it migh have been in the accomodation pack before we chose accomodation, cant remember exactly. It was some pack that had a flappy bit at the back which u can store papers in...it was in there. Oh god that sentence was somewhat inarticulate, and u probably still have no idea what im on about....sorry....forgive me, it's late!!! ummm prob best u just ignore this post. lol.

ReputationRep:
    haha NO ONE reads the reading list, 1st year bam is a breeze, enjoy it. Im starting my second year soon which is going to be alot harder *sniff sniff*

ReputationRep:
    i dont even remember having a reading list..........

Kt
    xx

ReputationRep:
    ah well, it's all good then

ReputationRep:
    queenah i doubt we foundation yr kiddies get a reading list

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.