who's doing business and management?? (aston) Watch

This discussion is closed.
nirishguy
Badges: 0
Report 13 years ago
I am doing BAM, and I remember getting the reading list, but I don't know where it has gone...
mattkeeling10
Report 13 years ago
I am! lol. NO reading done though! x x
holly-dolly
Report 13 years ago
ah ha another BAMer!! looking forward to it?
holly-dolly
Report 13 years ago
oops.....its neems but im at my friends house and i duno how to change this to me!!
nirishguy
Report 13 years ago
I got myself one book off the reading list, its boring as hell. Learning the Law. I've managed to read 12 pages, but i understand less than half of it already! Hope we have a good lecturer for that, and also not too many lectures in general!
Alchemy
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
The only thing you need to know is how to evade it
al-ien
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by nirishguy)
I got myself one book off the reading list, its boring as hell. Learning the Law. I've managed to read 12 pages, but i understand less than half of it already! Hope we have a good lecturer for that, and also not too many lectures in general!
hah i got that one too, never got past the introduction part though
RyanH
Report 13 years ago
hi im doin BAM too im likein ppl sayin the 1st years easy!

i rememba the reading list i had it ages ago i think it said Suggested tho so i tuk it as bein optional! im guessin the course is goin 2 seem even easier if u did business studies A level?
dude2005
Report 13 years ago
yea having done business studies will make it easier. when i say its easy i dont mean it all is, accounting and econmics are hard !
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (233)
27.48%
No (615)
72.52%

Watched Threads