Those who have / used to have a FAKE ID ..? Watch

This discussion is closed.
effyeffyeffy
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Where did you get it from?
Did / Do you use it in shops or in bars?
Did / Does it work?

Michael Locke
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I had one when I was seventeen, there are a few sites out there you can buy them from. They tend not to work as most bouncers and shop workers are expecting to see a driving license. It never failed when I was overseas though.
nnnomi
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
We found a driving license in a park near us. We were 17 but the girl on the license (who looked nothing like us at all) was 20 or 21? so we used that ID for as long as we needed to. Worked nearly all the time. And whatsmore it would get 3 of us into the club, because one person had proved their age.....
ac132
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
My friends friend did them - it was crap. I ended up in police station, and now have a black mark next to my name until I am twenty two. Wonderful.
adam_zed
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by effyeffyeffy)
Did / Does it work?

I got mine from a website from typing in "Fake ID" on google. It didnt work in clubs etc but it got me served in a few pubs and bars. Get one that is student themed as in my experience it is the most likely one to get you served.

To get yourself into proper clubs you need someones provisional or driving license or a passport.
x-pixie-lottie-x
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
the people who use them deserve to get caught out... its not big or clever...

iv been out with friends using others id who have been caught and had id taken, police called, big issue was getting the id back for the persons whose it was...

i dont see why people want to get drunk/get into clubs when there not old enough, be patient its not all that...

plus, you can get people into trouble... sex with a minor... (happened to someone i know, he met her in a club therefore assumed she was over 18... she wasnt...)

double plus.... alot of it depends on what your wearing/ how you act as to whether you get id'd or not...
x
Samw1se
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I conned a genuine 'PASS' hologram ID when I was 17 by changing my year of birth after it was verified by my college. Worked everywhere, although sometimes you needed to convince them it was a genuine ID. Now I just use my driving license as it's never questioned.
haithere
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by nnnomi)
We found a driving license in a park near us. We were 17 but the girl on the license (who looked nothing like us at all) was 20 or 21? so we used that ID for as long as we needed to. Worked nearly all the time. And whatsmore it would get 3 of us into the club, because one person had proved their age.....
Seriously? That's ridiculous

I normally don't get asked for ID when I'm out but sometimes if I'm with someone who looks young/looks very drunk, they ask, but they always ask every single person, and so they should. Why would one of you being of age prove all 3 were?
Svenjamin
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by nnnomi)
NEARLY all the time? Usually it's protocol for the bouncer to hold onto any ID that is obviously not the customer's own and will only return the ID if the owner picks it up, precisely for these kinds of situations. You went to some pretty slack places if they knowingly let you keep stolen ID.
FyreFight
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by haithere)
Seriously? That's ridiculous

I normally don't get asked for ID when I'm out but sometimes if I'm with someone who looks young/looks very drunk, they ask, but they always ask every single person, and so they should. Why would one of you being of age prove all 3 were?
Bouncers generally don't ask questions letting girls into clubs.
donutaud15
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
ive thought about using it before but decided it's just not worth the trouble. dont need them now.
haithere
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by FyreFight)
Bouncers generally don't ask questions letting girls into clubs.
I'm a girl and I've been asked for ID often enough. Bars I'm alright but clubs we get asked quite frequently. I've also had friends provide borrowed ID and them still not let them in.
sophisticated
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Why would you bother? Like others have said, its not worth the trouble if you get caught, as the police get involved, including telling off the person who may have lent it to you or let you photocopy theirs. I've seen this happen. You have plenty of time for going out when you actually reach 18...and it really isn't all that great anyway. Why people are in such a hurry to grow up that they resort to pathetic methods like this I'll never understand.
dickydense
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Michael Locke)
I had one when I was seventeen, there are a few sites out there you can buy them from. They tend not to work as most bouncers and shop workers are expecting to see a driving license. It never failed when I was overseas though.
Wouldnt you get owned trying to take it overseas? I might get one for my holiday soon but ive been told by someone if its found you are in a load of trouble
jpye11
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I had a few - only got turned down once with fake ID - but that time was when the bouncer used to be a cop...
Michael Locke
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by dickydense)
Wouldnt you get owned trying to take it overseas? I might get one for my holiday soon but ive been told by someone if its found you are in a load of trouble
I don't understand how it'd be found. Please elaborate.
dickydense
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Michael Locke)
I don't understand how it'd be found. Please elaborate.
Ive never been on a plane so im not sure what they check but my friend told me he has had his wallet checked so i just assumed they did that for all. Maybe not then. It doesnt actually seem likely when i think about it
Dream Weaver
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by effyeffyeffy)
Did / Does it work?

Got it from a website, obv not going to say which one.
I used it in corner shops, supermarkets, pubs and clubs.
It worked in all of them.
And it was relatively cheap
Michael Locke
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by dickydense)
Ive never been on a plane so im not sure what they check but my friend told me he has had his wallet checked so i just assumed they did that for all. Maybe not then. It doesnt actually seem likely when i think about it
Wallet checked?! Wow. I don't think that's something you'd have to worry about, as I've taken more than a few planes and never had/seen it done.
470dwndow54
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
i kno looads of people who have got it from www.fakeidentification.com but i just use my sisters lol. if u get a motorbike license u get away with it more. when u get it if its in a random name might be worth signing up to a random cards in that name so u can give other cards to um prove its "you".
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (156)
17.69%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (76)
8.62%
No I am happy with my course choice (523)
59.3%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (127)
14.4%

Watched Threads