Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What's your favorite sound? Mine is BZZZZZZZZZZ, and blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blash

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dylan plant)
    What's your favorite sound? Mine is BZZZZZZZZZZ, and blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blash
    mines

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrgggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh hh

ReputationRep:
    Sound of Silence by Simon and Garfunkel the best folk band in the world ever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Sound of Silence by Simon and Garfunkel the best folk band in the world ever.
    you are drunk.

ReputationRep:
    "yoink"
    bart says it when he steals kents danish...

ReputationRep:
    The sound of silence is brilliant but then so is Joy Divion's Love will tear us apart and Blondie;s atomic.

Cliff Richard's Livin' Doll is also a good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tessie)
    "yoink"
    watch the simpsons a lot??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tessie)
    "yoink"
    hey cool well in for that yoink rules

ReputationRep:
    you have no idea....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    hey cool well in for that yoink rules
    shure.

ReputationRep:
    best sound.....definately has to be "High" by The Lighthouse Family - FAVE song EVA!!!!!!!!!

But I have SO many faves...
    * "how do I live" by Leanne Rhymes
    * "wat if god was one of us" -4got who its by
    * "all my life" KC and Jo Jo
    * some Bryan Adams faves...cant remember the names tho - but the two most popular ones
    * that Michael Jackson song "....make it a better place....for u and for me and the entire human race...there are children dieing, if you care enough for the living to make it a better place for you and for me..." - anyone know the name of that song?

the list goes on and on....4eva....and eva.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweet_gal)
    * that Michael Jackson song "....make it a better place....for u and for me and the entire human race...there are children dieing, if you care enough for the living to make it a better place for you and for me..." - anyone know the name of that song?
    Was that "Earth Song"?

ReputationRep:
    fave sound - the sound of summer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweet_gal)
    best sound.....definately has to be "High" by The Lighthouse Family - FAVE song EVA!!!!!!!!!

But I have SO many faves...
    * "how do I live" by Leanne Rhymes
    * "wat if god was one of us" -4got who its by
    * "all my life" KC and Jo Jo
    * some Bryan Adams faves...cant remember the names tho - but the two most popular ones

the list goes on and on....4eva....and eva.....
    heal the world...and i am now going to go and stand in a corner of shame for knowin that!

ReputationRep:
    My favourite sound is the sound of the TV telling me my winning lottery numbers.
    I haven't yet experienced this noise but I'm sure it's very nice!

ReputationRep:
    My favourite sound is the synthesiser at the start of Feuer Frei by Rammestein.

ReputationRep:
    favourite sound... when a great song that you haven't heard for ages comes on the radio (like just then Travis- why does it alway rain on me?)

or when you wake up somewhere and you can hardly hear anything at all- there's no music, no voices, no cars goin past etc. last time i really heard this was when i when i went skiing last year. i woke up early and went onto the balcony and i could hear absalutely nothing, everything was really still.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    favourite sound... when a great song that you haven't heard for ages comes on the radio (like just then Travis- why does it alway rain on me?)

or when you wake up somewhere and you can hardly hear anything at all- there's no music, no voices, no cars goin past etc. last time i really heard this was when i when i went skiing last year. i woke up early and went onto the balcony and i could hear absalutely nothing, everything was really still.

lou xxx
    god thats weird tho.. i was on holiday and i cudnt hear any cars/things humming/ children/ clocks ticking etc and it was bliss... for about 5 mins.

ReputationRep:
    I like waking up to only the outside noises. Like the birds and people walking past.

ReputationRep:
    d'oh

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.