This discussion is closed.
curryADD
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
favourite sound... when a great song that you haven't heard for ages comes on the radio (like just then Travis- why does it alway rain on me?)

or when you wake up somewhere and you can hardly hear anything at all- there's no music, no voices, no cars goin past etc. last time i really heard this was when i when i went skiing last year. i woke up early and went onto the balcony and i could hear absalutely nothing, everything was really still.

lou xxx
i like it when i go to camp, and how if you wake up first, theres no1 there, and everyone is REALLY quiet......and you can go out of your cabin and no-one will notice, and then everyone starts to wake up, and there is isnt any cars, just voices, and they echo all over camp....
ilovecjs
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by curryADD)
d'oh
Why does d'oh have an apostrophe, anyway? Does it stand for something?
curryADD
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ilovecjs)
Why does d'oh have an apostrophe, anyway? Does it stand for something?
i dunno, thats the way they spell in it in the dictionary though (websters that is)
Dickie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
the beach, when no-one else is there. Or waves crashing into cliffs.
Moochy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
most animals are nice to listen to.. like birds or wales or dolphins..
Matt the cat
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
As Nora Jones mentions in 'Come Away with me'... I love to hear the sound of rain on a timber roof. My favourite time to listen is when sitting in my livingroom with my family or my girlfriend next to our log fire.

Or indeed as i drift off to sleep at night, i find next to nothing more relaxing than that

Although i equally enjoy listening to the rain when i am outside (in the rain), listening to the splattering of the raindrops into the puddles
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Matt the cat)
As Nora Jones mentions in 'Come Away with me'... I love to hear the sound of rain on a timber roof. My favourite time to listen is when sitting in my livingroom with my family or my girlfriend next to our log fire.

Or indeed as i drift off to sleep at night, i find next to nothing more relaxing than that

Although i equally enjoy listening to the rain when i am outside (in the rain), listening to the splattering of the raindrops into the puddles
actually i do really like the sound of rain, it makes you feel all warm and safe if you're inside and you can hear it pouring down. when i walk in the rain it always makes me want my bf, especially if it's down the pier where i live (you have to walk halfway down it to get to the cinema or bowling or some shops) and ages ago when i'd temporarily split up with him i started crying when i was walking along there in the rain... it was just one of those days.

lou xxx
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (39)
8.19%
Confident (65)
13.66%
Indifferent (66)
13.87%
Unsure (118)
24.79%
Worried (188)
39.5%

Watched Threads