The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Is anyone staying at Blackfriars or Buchanan View in Glasgow this September?

Scroll to see replies

I think im in your flat!!!!!!
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Original post by mallibuuu
I think im in your flat!!!!!!

was that for me? in blackfriars?? :biggrin:
Hello everyone, is anyone looking for room in Buchanan View?
Original post by Nahid Hashemi
Hello everyone, is anyone looking for room in Buchanan View?

yes i am right now why?
Original post by evillis
I'm starting Glasgow Uni in September, and I applied for university accommodation. I got Wolfson Halls, and really don't want to live there because it's catered and ages away from my uni :s-smilie: So I've been looking into UNITE accommodation, and I like the look of Buchanan View and Blackfriars. Are any other first years from any of the Glasgow uni's staying there? I'm worried I'll be a bit isolated because it's mostly people going to Strathclyde and Glasgow Caledonia. Any thoughts?

Dorms are disgustingStaff rude and unresponsive, beds have holes in them, no hot water, WiFi rubbish, they moved a violent sexual predator in who attacked us and made us fearful to step outside out rooms they are aware of this and so are police but they haven’t removed them No security on site, when they are there they let themselves into your room while your sleeping drugs are everywhere and being sold unite knew about this and does nothing about, rude staff, no safety and disgusting environment and being sexually assaulted and unite keeping my rapist in my dorm. Please avoid at all costs for your own safety please do not give them money as that’s all they want they won’t support you in anyway
Hi, are you talking about Buchanan View?
Hi just thinking about booking Buchanan view but im a PGDE student at strathclyde, would there be any other people around my age here? or doing the same course?
Original post by gracewright654
Hi just thinking about booking Buchanan view but im a PGDE student at strathclyde, would there be any other people around my age here? or doing the same course?

Hey, what did you decide on? I'm in Buchanan View!
Hi I am a student living inbuchanan view right now. Are you still thinking of moving to buchanan view?I am looking for someone to replace me in Buchanan view. I really want to find someone who could replace me so I will offer to pay 20% of the rent which will make the rent cheaper for whoever replaces me. Please call or email I will reply fast. This room is an en-suite room in a flat in student accommodation called buchanan view in glasgow. There are 5 rooms in this flat and we share the kitchen. The bills are included in the rent. The tenancy is until 31 August 2019. The place is very near Caledonian university and Strathclyde university. I can send pictures through email if requested. The date can be negotiated.Thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending