Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i know this seems like a strange thread coming from someone with the name "swiss_hannah"...but this is for my friend who will be starting this year..

if you are swedish..and would like to talk to my friend..her name's Vickie, and she's studying law, then please feel free to send me a pm.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not swedish, but if she wants to chat with people already at Durham to allay any fears that the English are a load of drunken louts that sing songs in the street, then, well, she's rather screwed, but I'll willingly chat to people on MSN who want to know facts/my opinions on/about stuff in Durham, just add me to MSN using my username as an email address, then tell me who you are!

ReputationRep:
    Swiss_ Hannah,
    Hej Hannah, mor de bra? bra de mor.. *blocked nose* josefina!
    I'll talk to your weird chubby swedish friend!

Yenne XX

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Swiss_Jenni)
    Swiss_ Hannah,
    Hej Hannah, mor de bra? bra de mor.. *blocked nose* josefina!
    I'll talk to your weird chubby swedish friend!

Yenne XX
    haha..hiya!! ja mor bra!!! jag hätte bra..tac fur kussen!! hmm well thats the extent of my "swedish"

hmm yes, well..that'll be all

vickie ("switzerland") i hope you appreciate my attempts at helping you make friends...haha that sounds so lame.

heydor!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swiss_hannah)
    haha..hiya!! ja mor bra!!! jag hätte bra..tac fur kussen!! hmm well thats the extent of my "swedish"

hmm yes, well..that'll be all

vickie ("switzerland") i hope you appreciate my attempts at helping you make friends...haha that sounds so lame.

heydor!!
    So much for remaining anonymous... thanks Hannah. Although I appreciate the gesture I am fully capable of making my own friends thanks And besides if there were any Swedes reading this they'd laugh at your pathetic little attempts to speak Swedish. Btw Hannah what you just wrote looks more like "thanks for the kiss" instead of "thanks for the ride"

ReputationRep:
    i'm finnish... dont kill me...

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.