Turn on thread page Beta

Vet Nursing - best places to study? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know which are the best uni's to study veterinary nursing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lorien)
    Does anyone know which are the best uni's to study veterinary nursing?
    I'd say definately RVC!!

ReputationRep:
    Probably RVC and Bristol....they are both very credible veterinary universities, and have wonderful veterinary facilities! (and are both in great party cities!)
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    LOL....like the above 2 responses i am also going to the RVC so could be a bit biased that way as already shown but i think most of the big unis are good and have brilliant facilities (eg. RVC, Bristol, Liverpool etc) so you should visit the unis and see which one you personally prefer cause at the end of the day thats gonna be one of the most important factor in how well you do at the end of the day....cause it may be a gd uni..but if u don't like it you may not do as well as elsewhere...so have a look at the prospectus and visit.....GO RVC...ahem

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 30, 2005

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All undergraduate Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.