This discussion is closed.
JSM
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
i thought as much
do you need rep or something , cos if you do, ill give u sum 2morro, if u remind me
TK
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
do you need rep or something , cos if you do, ill give u sum 2morro, if u remind me
lol - i don't really mind - was just trying to be nice plus i'm a bit bored so i'm trying to keep a conversation going. I'm sure there is someone more deserving for you to give it to.
Ikle Teddy
Report 15 years ago
I believe in love, i also believe there is someone for everyone. Yes maybe a soul mate, maybe not.
sweet_gal
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
I'm wanting to take Psychology at university but I don't really like the idea that everyone acts a certain way because of how we have been made and just how our brains function. I want to have a more romantic view than that and not just separate people into groups e.g. male female. I like to believe in soul mates, and fate and there being one true person out there for you.

Even if there are more - can't men and women just be happy with one for the rest of their lives? Why does there have to be so many marriage breakups? Does everyone just get sick of each other after a good 20 years. My parents split up after 20 years of marriage (1 year ago) and that kind of confirmed my belief even more.

That maybe there is no such thing as true love. Although I don't want to ever give up -because you do still see those RARE couples who have been married for 50 yrs and are more in love than ever. Thats what I want when I'm old and grey - anyone know their secret? And no smart, cheeky answers please!
prince_capri
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
So basically you're 27?
are u a math student ???
prince_capri
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
does not exist

although you could say the one true person does because many people will end up meeting one of the people out there with whom they will spend the rest of their lives happily. Im gonna become a Mormon, that way i dont need one true love, i can have as many as i want

u cannot many TRUE LOVES
that wa=ill be an offence to love !!!
prince_capri
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by JSM)
what can I say, i am a genious
we can see that
ur spellings give a specific idea !!!
prince_capri
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Ikle Teddy)
I believe in love, i also believe there is someone for everyone. Yes maybe a soul mate, maybe not.
completely agree with u >>..good
TK
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by prince_capri)
we can see that
ur spellings give a specific idea !!!
already said that!
prince_capri
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
already said that!
yea....did not read that ...sorry
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by sweet_gal
sire i thought what you wrote was really true. although it did sound a little like me, even when i just have a crush - haha! maybe I just go over the top!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks
DevilsDoor
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by sweet_gal)
Do you believe in soul mates?

Do you believe there is only one RIGHT person for out out there (the one) or several "right" people?

Do you believe in love at first sight?

Have you ever been in love?
Yes I believe in soulmates and dont necessarily think your soulmate has to be the person you are in love with.

I didnt believe in love at first sight, but after experiencing love over the internet (yeah Ive never even met the guy) then Id say its entirely possible

Is there only one *right* person, qualify right, or you could end up a bigamist yes I think you know when you find the right person for you, no I dont think there is only one in the sense that your soulmate as previously stated neednt be your partner

Been in love, still in love, the hardest, most painful yet joyful and happy emotion of them all.

Point out there is a difference though, to being IN love and loving someone.
Dude
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i believe that there is someone out there for everyone. and that when you meet that someone, you will know that you are ment to be together.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Dude)
i believe that there is someone out there for everyone. and that when you meet that someone, you will know that you are ment to be together.
*nods* one thing though, that one person that you're meant to be with may not seem like that at first. *shrugs* just a bit of advice from an old hand who almost missed out
DevilsDoor
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
*nods* one thing though, that one person that you're meant to be with may not seem like that at first. *shrugs* just a bit of advice from an old hand who almost missed out
You never really miss out Sire, the one may pass you a few times, but if its meant to be, then it will be, could take years before you finally realise and settle, but it will still happen. *bites* her lip and lights a smoke
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by DevilsDoor)
You never really miss out Sire, the one may pass you a few times, but if its meant to be, then it will be, could take years before you finally realise and settle, but it will still happen. *bites* her lip and lights a smoke
Sometimes the right one passes once. Sometimes the right one passes every evening at around 7pm on their evening jog etc. The trick is to pick up on it. Always wondering what if would be a terrible way to spend life. Also, I was just trying to say that love doesn't always come at first sight.
DevilsDoor
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Sometimes the right one passes once. Sometimes the right one passes every evening at around 7pm on their evening jog etc. The trick is to pick up on it. Always wondering what if would be a terrible way to spend life. Also, I was just trying to say that love doesn't always come at first sight.
Are you IN love, or just love out of curiousity. I tend to think you can be IN love with one, yet love many, the one your in love with tends to be your partner, although not all the time. Your soulmate can be the person your in love with, yet your partner is the one you know you will spend your life with for whatever reason.

just a couple of quotes

It is better to have loved and lost than never loved at all

If you cant have the one you love, love the one you have

Love is easy to find, it is easy to love, but it isnt easy to forget
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Are you IN love, or just love out of curiousity. I tend to think you can be IN love with one, yet love many, the one your in love with tends to be your partner, although not all the time. Your soulmate can be the person your in love with, yet your partner is the one you know you will spend your life with for whatever reason.

just a couple of quotes

Love Changes Everything - from Aspects of Love. (Andrew Lloyd Webber)
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

just a couple of quotes

I'm disenchanted if thats what you're after.
DevilsDoor
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Love Changes Everything - from Aspects of Love. (Andrew Lloyd Webber)
Greatest Love of All - George Benson

Good song though
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (529)
80.4%
Leave (129)
19.6%

Watched Threads