Turn on thread page Beta

Love watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    I'm disenchanted if thats what you're after.
    Interpreted to mean, being in love is like being enchanted, captured, trapped? so although you love, you arent actually *in* love. umm no need to answer that, just my thoughts as usual

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    i believe that there is someone out there for everyone. and that when you meet that someone, you will know that you are ment to be together.
    Well very truely said.............but we shuld understand the fact that sometimes u just meet someone anywhere.....but even if u r not convinced that she is THE ONE....she may be the one.
    So guys and gals..keep all ur senses open

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DevilsDoor)
    Interpreted to mean, being in love is like being enchanted, captured, trapped? so although you love, you arent actually *in* love. umm no need to answer that, just my thoughts as usual
    Disenchanted as in living on a more realistic plain of life. I'm happy, certainly in love.

ReputationRep:
    i hate love i try and avoid it at all costs cos its the most painful thing to

feel. at the moment it feels like my heart is crushing and its the size of a

pea why do we get these feelings that make us suffer whyyyyyyy!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Disenchanted as in living on a more realistic plain of life. I'm happy, certainly in love.
    Hmm and says no more on the subject

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xAngelx)

this is the human psyche.......no one can ever dodge it !!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xAngelx)

The joy of being truly alive in your senses as being human. Congrats. Enjoy it while it lasts. There is no pain that isn't good pain/feeling/emotion. Just varying levels between not so great and really damn great

ReputationRep:
    Hmm and says no more on the subject
    Sire hmms right back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    The joy of being truly alive in your senses as being human. Congrats. Enjoy it while it lasts. There is no pain that isn't good pain/feeling/emotion. Just varying levels between not so great and really damn great
    ummmmmmmmmm, r u a preacher ??? lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Sire hmms right back
    Come find me in one of the alternatives we use for chat and I'll explain the hmm, public forum isnt the place

ReputationRep:
    Come find me in one of the alternatives we use for chat and I'll explain the hmm, public forum isnt the place
    I shall at some point, but I'm off in 4 no wait 3 minutes, and after the last two experiences.. You'll pardon me for being a tad apprehensive

ReputationRep:
    what was this about'' .......can i join tooo.....lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prince_capri)
    ummmmmmmmmm, r u a preacher ??? lol
    Nope. I'm just a well read, well learned and well versed individual. The expression 'We are what we eat' is the best thing I can use to explain that. Meaning that if you are immersed in a particular environment for long enough, you can become that environment. I just have a little more diversity than some Hope that helps. I do apologise for sounding as though I'm preaching though.

ReputationRep:
    what was this about'' .......can i join tooo.....lol
    DevilsDoor and I go way back prince_capri. Hence you'll notice that I tend to view just about any thread she posts on. Views of her calibre are hard to come by.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Nope. I'm just a well read, well learned and well versed individual. The expression 'We are what we eat' is the best thing I can use to explain that. Meaning that if you are immersed in a particular environment for long enough, you can become that environment. I just have a little more diversity than some Hope that helps. I do apologise for sounding as though I'm preaching though.
    no really.........very well said !!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    DevilsDoor and I go way back prince_capri. Hence you'll notice that I tend to view just about any thread she posts on. Views of her calibre are hard to come by.
    i kinda got that
    thanx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)

Likewise Sire, try and read all the threads you post in also.

prince_capri, we go back as Sire says a fair while and spent many an hour in debate on anything and everything, we share an ability to be able to do that, differ on opinion and still not row, something to be valued

ReputationRep:
    no really.........very well said !!!
    Thanks prince_capri. you've made positive comments on a few of my posts now. Means a lot. If ya want some of my powerful rep, then pm me and I shall give ya some, but for now I've got to be off. Have fun all

ReputationRep:
    Love at 1st sight maybe not coz thats just based on looks really
    Anywayz, I used to love this really nice friendly beuitiful girl like a year ago when i went in2 year 10 and she ended up in my english class (perhaps thats why i get d's lol) and i became totally not obsesed just violently in love with her.
    But she didnt like me much, because i wasnt really beuiatful, didnt have amazing good looks and she barely knew my personality, yet i knew her quite well as i always asked about her when talking to her.
    Its been really awkward since and i see her everyday in science now coz i got moved up to the top set when i wish she would go away as my love for her seems to continuosly carry on.
    Take your chances i say and dont let them go if sum1 likes u as a alrounder they r perfect if any1 thinks u have many faults there not the right person. I really hate this girl coz she's a bit sly and hopefully i'll eventually find sum1 else
    (Also on valentines day last year i got her some roses card and chocolates and went to her and she hugged me then went, and this other guy gave her some roses (but not directly as a friend had to give em her) and the same day they were going out (in a space of 1 hour) What a ****ing ***** (applogies about the swearing)
    Hope u had fun reading that

Dave (From Derby)
    [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    i hate to think of the pain people experience from being in love and not being loved back. i have never truely been head over heels in love but just the pain of really liking a guy and him not liking me back is enough pain for me. it seems everyone likes someone else and whoever anyone else likes they like someone else. i think a lasting marriage would have to be one where both people are completely in love with each other - on the same degree of love - not either one loving more. i hope i find that one day...in the mean time ill enjoy being single. or try to at least. lol

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 7, 2004
Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.