Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, i independently study Psychology, which means aside from a class and teacher (time-tabling problems)... Therefore i do not have access to the AQA spec A June 2003 papers.... can anyone attach this papers (through word/pdf) or can they type up the questions from the AS paper (unit 2&3) and also the A2 paper, but questions 1,2,9.

Would really appreciate any help, considering my exam is next friday! lol.

thanks

ReputationRep:
    try www.geocities.com/psychade2002 and go to exam question cus they've got some good ones.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moochy)
    try www.geocities.com/psychade2002 and go to exam question cus they've got some good ones.
    Hi thanks, but the link doesn't work... it just pops up and says been moved click here.. same message each time you click?!

ReputationRep:
    i dunno no about ne1 else but i am brickin it 4 this exam...i just scraped a C in my Mocks abot 4 weeks ago... NE 1 got any revision tips i REALLY need sum help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by quiff217)
    i dunno no about ne1 else but i am brickin it 4 this exam...i just scraped a C in my Mocks abot 4 weeks ago... NE 1 got any revision tips i REALLY need sum help
    did u do
    altruism
    aggression
    bio-rhythms
    sleep
    dreaming
    media
    cognitive development
    moral development
    ?

ReputationRep:
    What for the AS or A2?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    did u do
    altruism
    aggression
    bio-rhythms
    sleep
    dreaming
    media
    cognitive development
    moral development
    ?
    i did:

Social Psychology: Social Cognition (attribution, perception, prejudice)
    Social Psychology: Relationships (Attraction/Formation, Maintenance/Dissolution, Cultural/Ssub-cultural diff)
    Cognitive Psychology: Language & Thought (Language & Culture, Language & Acquistion and Problem Solving & Decision Making)

I've got Unit 2 & 3 AS papers to do, i didn't take them in June, since i started the course late (not with a class)... did get 100% in Unit 1 though, doubt i'll repeat that feat again! So panicked about Unit 3 specially RESEARCH METHODS!!! AAAAAHH

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Specialheffa)
    i did:

Social Psychology: Social Cognition (attribution, perception, prejudice)
    Social Psychology: Relationships (Attraction/Formation, Maintenance/Dissolution, Cultural/Ssub-cultural diff)
    Cognitive Psychology: Language & Thought (Language & Culture, Language & Acquistion and Problem Solving & Decision Making)

I've got Unit 2 & 3 AS papers to do, i didn't take them in June, since i started the course late (not with a class)... did get 100% in Unit 1 though, doubt i'll repeat that feat again! So panicked about Unit 3 specially RESEARCH METHODS!!! AAAAAHH
    wow- have you done coursework - we're being told to re-take research methods after that and we should find it really easy

ReputationRep:
    http://www.hazelwick.w-sussex.sch.uk/

this should help for past papers

go subjects
    sixth form
    humanities
    psychology

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    http://www.hazelwick.w-sussex.sch.uk/

this should help for past papers

go subjects
    sixth form
    humanities
    psychology
    Thanks for that... good luck with your exams!!!!

ReputationRep:

i know what you mean exactly its so difficult. i have given up on revision and am just going to take it as it comes. all the bloody terms are impossible. i hate it! :confused: how much revision have you done?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Specialheffa)
    Thanks for that... good luck with your exams!!!!
    that's ok - hope it helped. good luck to you too

ReputationRep:
    the link does not work anymore?

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.