Turn on thread page Beta

Guys, which perfume on a girl do you like? watch

ReputationRep:
    hmm I wonder if any guys out there like Chanel?
    i got a bottle of Chance Chanel (the only perfume ive ever had) on my 16th bday..i kinda realised u need an age to carry it off :s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by indy_punk)
    hmm I wonder if any guys out there like Chanel?
    i got a bottle of Chance Chanel (the only perfume ive ever had) on my 16th bday..i kinda realised u need an age to carry it off :s
    Its nice, but id say your style and your personality is far more important than what fragrance you wear

ReputationRep:
    I wear blue "Ralph" in the summer and my boyfriend loves it because i wore it when we first got together. I wear "Beautiful" by Estee Lauder in the winter and he loves that too. Go to the perfume counter in Boots, they're very helpful and take someone with you. I take my mum becuse she always gives an honest opinion.

ReputationRep:
    Lacoste Touch of Pink is very nice (i thought people would think i was a charv if I bought it coz Lacoste has a few negative charv connections but its lush), and also CK1 summer, its very fresh and a bit... whats the word... zingy lol!

ReputationRep:
    i love eau dynamistique by clarins, so fresh and clean smelling

ReputationRep:
    I don't really wear perfume, but I do wear "body splashes" - esp. one from Victoria's Secret called Love Spell ... soooooo yummy

can anybody explain the diff between body splashes and perfumes to me?

ReputationRep:
    I think Issay Miyake (spelt correctly?) smells really nice on my gf. I bought it for her birthday, and she liked it too .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by henryt)
    I think Issay Miyake (spelt correctly?) smells really nice on my gf.
    i wear that as well, gorgeous, i also love fendi theorema for men

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dede)
    I don't really wear perfume, but I do wear "body splashes" - esp. one from Victoria's Secret called Love Spell ... soooooo yummy

no idea, don't know what a body splash is?

ReputationRep:
    errmm ... let me check ...the label says it "lightly moisturizes and soothes skin after the shower or bath, or anytime you want the lavishly lust scent of Love Spell."
    I guess it's like a body mist? or body spray?

it's this: http://www2.victoriassecret.com/comm...=2274&pn=false

cept mine's a different scent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FunkykindaGal)
    I use 'Beautiful' by Estee Lauder, always have done and always will do.
    love that perfume. when i smell it i want to go closer to her in an unknowing way

ReputationRep:
    J'adore and Pure Poisen by Chrisitian Dior
    and my new favorite...Very Irresistable by Givenchy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carla18)
    Ralph Lauren cool blue for girls is gorgeous....really summery and girly!
    yep, i like this too. i hve got the male version and i attract a lot of attention from my girl friends. they practically smell me to death

ReputationRep:
    Burberry Brit for women....not overpowering and i love it! (and so does my bf! )xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FunkykindaGal)
    I use 'Beautiful' by Estee Lauder, always have done and always will do.
    I hope you buy a new bottle at some point in your life

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dede)

i think the difference is that with body splashed, the smell fades quicker than with perfume.
    im not 100% sure

i wear perfume and wake up in the morning still smelling of that perfume.

ReputationRep:
    The yummiest perfume is maybe baby by benefit. It really works the charms ;-)

ReputationRep:
    Amor Amor by Cacherel is lovely!

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.