Muse, after show Belfast 2004
    Foo Fighters, Dublin Intl Airport 2004
    The Pogues, Dublin 2003

ReputationRep:
    wow!
    r u frm dublin?
    i am!!!

ReputationRep:
    I've met Grant from Feeder, and his (fit) girlfriend. I'm a piano salesman, and he needed one for the new album

ReputationRep:
    i met jimmy ray once.

ReputationRep:
    I met Graham Coxon (from Blur. Not the one who's a cartoon now) at the Cambridge Folk Festival. I was getting his autograph for my girlfriend because she ran away.

ReputationRep:
    I've met CKY. Well I've met Jess twice, Chad once, Vern once when he was still in the band, but no Deron or Matt. Yet...

I've also met this really unknown band called Spooks twice.

ReputationRep:
    met busted, came to my school for a gig, sponsored by a local radio station. talked to em etc.. they suck

ReputationRep:
    I've met Bez, Four tet, little barrie, dj format and Abdominal, the good life, Joanna Newsom and i have hugged Tim from the Polyphonic spree.

ReputationRep:
    I've met Yellowcard, if they're considered "famous" here.

ReputationRep:
    Iron Maiden in 2005...
    will go n see In Flames and Motörhead in november...

ReputationRep:
    ive met busted and mcfly cos my brothers went to school with charlie and harry, and they were really good friends. in fact if you look at the first busted album charlie thanks my bro.

thats my claim to fame.

oh yeah also i met bono from U2 when i was about 10 because he's my best friend's uncle.

thats my other claim to fame.

ReputationRep:
    hmm met quite a lot of bands while working for Rock City - best one was Biffy Clyro - lead singer went missing - went outside and found this trampish looking man with a beer in one hand and his willy in the other saying "alright?" i was like "ew. i'm looking for the lead singer of biffy clyro go away" errr that was him.

fantastic.

ReputationRep:
    I met Buddy Holly while he was touring a few years back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xulfer)
    I've met Yellowcard, if they're considered "famous" here.
    i love yellowcard, are u into them? saw them support less than jake last year!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thebucketwoman)
    I've met the Grant from Feeder, and his (fit) girlfriend. I'm a piano salesman, and he needed one for the new album
    OMG I love your name.

I never met any.

ReputationRep:
    the subways, if you'd call them 'famous'

ReputationRep:
    Andy Macmahon from something corporate...if anyone has actually heard of them here. such a nice guy, if i was gay i would have his ass fo sho.

ReputationRep:
    I've met Less Than jake, Sum 41, Slipknot, Whitmore and a few more bands that I cant think of now

who wants to touch me?

ReputationRep:
    I've met quite a few - I used to work at the Carling Academy and there would be 'famous' bands walking about everyday.

I could start my own eBay shop with all the sticks, picks, drum skins, et that I've acquired... well, I could if I didn't chuck em all in the shed.

Ozzy Osborne threw a bucket of cold water in my face because I was going to faint!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 23, 2005
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.