The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 1
Just man up and share. No one wants to share, but there simply isn't enough accommodation to go around otherwise. Everyone I know who shared was sceptical at first, but we're all perfectly happy, and tbh there are far better things in London to spend £35 a week on than a tiny amount more of privacy.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Lizia
Just man up and share. No one wants to share, but there simply isn't enough accommodation to go around otherwise. Everyone I know who shared was sceptical at first, but we're all perfectly happy, and tbh there are far better things in London to spend £35 a week on than a tiny amount more of privacy.

Is that in catered halls? How many people are actually sharing? Oh and how does the bathroom situation actually work in catered halls? Are the bathrooms in the room and everything?
Reply 3
SpiralMan
Is that in catered halls? How many people are actually sharing? Oh and how does the bathroom situation actually work in catered halls? Are the bathrooms in the room and everything?

No, not catered halls. In a shared room there are two people sharing the room, so there are two desks, beds, wardrobes, sets of shelves. The bathroom facilities are separate and how many people you share with depends on what halls you're in. In my hall, we share the kitchen between 8 people, and there are 16 people sharing 4 showers, 4 baths and about eight toilets.
Reply 4
Hey Lizia, which hall r u in?
I will be joining this Sept. n hav been alloted Ifor Evan hall.
Reply 5
Hi!

i would like to trade my john dodgson house ( ensuite, single, self catered, 10 mins walk from ucl) with any inter collegiate hall, preferably college hall or canterbury hall.

i actually applied to college hall and canterbury hall, and as a international student i heard piority will be given :s-smilie: My younger sister is entering ucl in the same year ( i took a gap year) and shes going to college hall and we would really like to go to college hall together.

i dont mind paying exta for all the trouble. do consider and send me a private message!

thank you so much!

Latest

Trending

Trending