This discussion is closed.
munchie_rox
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
looks like this week a lot of offers will be comin in from the pool this week (sonme already have! well done you two!) There are so many pool threads, just wanted this one to be where pooled applicants told us results etc feedback! Well, heres to waitin, good luck to every1, spesh Adsur, since you really deserve to get in
fred86
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by munchie_rox)
looks like this week a lot of offers will be comin in from the pool this week (sonme already have! well done you two!) There are so many pool threads, just wanted this one to be where pooled applicants told us results etc feedback! Well, heres to waitin, good luck to every1, spesh Adsur, since you really deserve to get in
yeh lol i tried to set up a pool progress thread but not sure where its gone! I know seer has alreayd heard but who's the other one? Good luck everyone!
munchie_rox
Rep:
?
(Original post by fred86)
yeh lol i tried to set up a pool progress thread but not sure where its gone! I know seer has alreayd heard but who's the other one? Good luck everyone!

sum one for medicine...i forget their name now (sorry!)
Leah_85
Report 16 years ago
Lol it was me (pooled for med), I'm new here so not surprised u don't remember!
munchie_rox
Rep:
?
(Original post by Leah_85)
Lol it was me (pooled for med), I'm new here so not surprised u don't remember!
awww im so sorry! bu to fair i dnt think ull mind since u got an offer!!!!!! well dun u!
fred86
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by munchie_rox)
awww im so sorry! bu to fair i dnt think ull mind since u got an offer!!!!!! well dun u!
2 more interviews for me - eek!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (59)
13.41%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (57)
12.95%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (168)
38.18%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (46)
10.45%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (87)
19.77%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (23)
5.23%

Watched Threads