?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
i wanna get it done! :rolleyes:
Icy Ghost
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Of course you feel pain!... but the amount of pain depends on the person.
Kura1984
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Well, you WOULD be getting a hole in your face! Also, tattoo and piercing studios are no longer allowed to use a local anasthetic so you won't get that pain relief.

But, to be honest, the pain is not so bad. As long as you're not going ****-eyed trying to look at it, you'll be fine!

Besides, you CAN ask the piercer to numb the area with an ice cube whih will help alot.
CheesyBeans
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
My friend has it done inbetween her lip and chin (sorry can't remember the name of it) and she said it tickled while she was having it done and it hurt afterwards.
Sparrow*Gal
Rep:
?
ok...!
well i wanna get done exactly like ..., u know good charlotte?
CheesyBeans
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Also another friend had the actual lip done to one side and said it didn't hurt that much really. Though he's a guy and might be lying. He did dribble alot afterwards.
Sparrow*Gal
Rep:
?
ok u good charlotte's benji madden well if u get a pic of him look at his lips!!!
like that thats wat i wanna get done!
1 stud in between my chin and my lip but very close to my lip...lol!
and then 2 fangs !
and a monroe!
and my nose!
+ next year i am getting my belly button piercd!
CheesyBeans
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Ahh right!

I dont have any piercings apart from my ears because I'm a wuss! My mates, who are in a band so therefore wanted to improve their image, all went for piercings last year. One friend had her eyebrow pierced but it fell out :eek:
Sparrow*Gal
Rep:
?
fell out ? thats odd!
but u know benji yeah?
CheesyBeans
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
He looks like a guy I know.
Sparrow*Gal
Rep:
?
didnt get that 1!
anyway !
I AM A GAL + I WANNA GET MY LIPS PIERCED LIKE BENJI!!!!!!
maybe i should set up a poll!
vote please it will pop up in a min.!
kalibantre
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
you're gonna look like you have braces. seriously way too much on your face. the key to piercings is less is more. and you sound far far too immature to get something done that is going to affect you for a very long time.
Sparrow*Gal
Rep:
?
i am getting braces...!
YogiChamberlain
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I've got a side ring, and it didn't hurt. Pinch your lip between two fingers fairly solidly, that's how much it hurts. My best advice is to make sure you go to a reputable place to get it done. If you want PM me and let me know where in England you are, and I'll tell you a good place to go to near you. Make sure the piercer lets you see them taking new needles etc out of their wrappers. Make sure you follow the piercers instructions. If they offer to put a ring in straight away, walk away. You can't put rings straight into lip piercings, they have to heal with a stud.

Lastly, expect to be eating soup for a couple days, I didn't stock up before hand and spent two HOURS eating a pizza the day I got it done, because it just seems to get in the way at first.

Good luck,
yogi
black_mamba
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I have my bottom lip pierced in the middle - first time I got it pierced it hurt like hell, I could feel all the muscle tissue being ripped apart from the needle. Urgh! After I took it out later I needed it re-pierced, so having learnt my lesson I got the piercer to numb my bottom lip with a cold spray type gizmo.

Also had my eyebrow done many many years ago and that was numbed by clamping it tight...

So if you're that worried, ask about being numbed.
Sparrow*Gal
Rep:
?
thankx guys!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (38)
27.14%
No - I got the required grades (84)
60%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (18)
12.86%

Watched Threads