Turn on thread page Beta

Help please :( watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ben2111)
    not bad TKO!
    I have never worked with jscript, do you know why the operator is "!=" and not jsut "="? That is completely differnet from all programming languages I know, what does it mean? Must learn...
    "not equal to"; i'm pretty sure it features in most languages, i know it does in C(++) and Java, i haven't come accross it in others (it's not in basic)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    "not equal to"; i'm pretty sure it features in most languages, i know it does in C(++) and Java, i haven't come accross it in others (it's not in basic)
    Yeah, it does.

ReputationRep:
    hi...i cant seem to figure out how to get the source code for #6

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blaza)
    Try to look into your browser`s cache. Real .js file is there.
    I completed 14 levels without reading any paper about JavaScript or JAVA, ever. 15th level involves some knowledge about Apache servers, more precise : .htaccess files. I haven`t suceeded to pass it. A friend gave me the URL to the 16th level, so i took a peak. If you want it tell me.
    16th level involves some english crypted text that have to be decrypted in order to complete game. If someone is interested, here it is:

"Cxitpla fxe hxemj xeg pxa gx cxort gpqc xmt,"
    "keg mxa at aqoo bptbn qh fxe nmxa gpt bxoxezc."
    "Apsg bxoxez qc gpt ksbnlzxemj xh gpqc vslt?";

If i`ve made too many mistakes, i`m sorry. English is not my nature language.
    thats pretty cunning, wouldntve got that i wish i had started programming, would be nice to write something for a change but i think ive given up on the idea, i only figure this far from making a site which i didnt want anyone to nick :> in terms of sourcecode, anyways least ive put that demon to rest! cheers

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone help me with #6?

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.