My results- [They did not appear in the results thread] Watch

This discussion is closed.
Kish_Kash_1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
About two days ago, I posted my GCSE results in the 'GCSE Results thread'. However, I have just found out that they are no where to be seen in that specific thread; so I came to the conclusion that TSR wanted me to create a new thread because my results were so good. Here goes.

English A*
English Literature A*
Mathematics A*
Biology A*
Chemistry A*
Physics A*
GNVQ ICT A* A* A A
German A*
French A* (I took a year early)
History A*
Drama A*( I took early)
Gujurati A* (I achieved at a learning centre)

Thanks.
Icy Ghost
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Try posting it again in the results thread and get the mods to delete this one.

Congratulations by the way
unfinished sympathy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
well done, i can see why your friend is a bit pi*ssed off
GlitterStorm
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Just a question about GNVQ ict...do you personally count it as proper grades or did you just put down "A*A*AA" for simplicity? I previously thought I could count my ict gnvq results as 4 gcse's (making my total amount of gcse's 13) but then I found out that lots of 6th forms/colleges do not recognise a gnvq as 4 gcse grades. For example, if you needed 6 Bs or above to go to a certain college, they wouldn't accept a merit plus a B in say, English and Geography.

Congratulations
Chewwy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
i believe i got them deleted because you posted them on the wednesday, while in other threads you were talking about how you were looking forwards to tomorrow.
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
so I came to the conclusion that TSR wanted me to create a new thread because my results were so good.
lol yes...because that would be the logical conclusion!:rolleyes:

I think chewwy's reason makes more sense...
~the_one~
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Oh god thank you so much for posting your own thread like this!
Did you not know i've been waiting for 2 WHOLE DAYS so i could see your pure outstanding glory?

Thank you for sharing with me your greatness.

Come on everybody - all together now "ALL HAIL KISH KASH"

cough cough *sarcasm* (i know its hard to tell on this board)
Kish_Kash_1
Rep:
?
(Original post by ~the_one~)
Oh god thank you so much for posting your own thread like this!
Did you not know i've been waiting for 2 WHOLE DAYS so i could see your pure outstanding glory?

Thank you for sharing with me your greatness.

Come on everybody - all together now "ALL HAIL KISH KASH"

cough cough *sarcasm* (i know its hard to tell on this board)

Thank you so much. I'm suprised you're not 'depressed'..................... ...................... Oh wait you are!!

The bottom line is that I got the best grades in my school, and on TSR. Nothing you can say will change that.
AmyGrace
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
*cough*big head*cough* :rolleyes:

oh and by the way...not only do u "have the best results on TSR" but i think its safe to say ur the most pig/big headed person on the board
Congrats i think u shud get a medal personally

*cough* sarcasm*cough*
Sadako No Deshi
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Aren't you a native speaker of Gujurati? If you're soooooo good, why didn't you take an exam for native speakers in Gujurati?
~the_one~
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
oh and by the way...not only do u "have the best results on TSR" but i think its safe to say ur the most pig/big headed person on the board
Ingenious! I really think a medal is in order here.

The bottom line is that I got the best grades in my school, and on TSR. Nothing you can say will change that.
The bottom line is i couldn't give a toss about you or your grades. Nothing you can say will change that.

(i find you quite funny and a little pathetic really seeing as my friends have similar results to yours and are still lovely modest people sigh.)
Kish_Kash_1
Rep:
?
Ingenious! I really think a medal is in order here.

The bottom line is i couldn't give a toss about you or your grades. Nothing you can say will change that.

(i find you quite funny and a little pathetic really seeing as my friends have similar results to yours and are still lovely modest people sigh.)

Then why reply to the thread, if you couldn't give a toss about my grades?
RollDeep
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
[email protected]!
Kish_Kash_1
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sadako No Deshi)
Aren't you a native speaker of Gujurati? If you're soooooo good, why didn't you take an exam for native speakers in Gujurati?

I got an A* in the subject- that's good enough for me.

OFF TOPIC, but you made me realise, It's Krishna Bugvans birthday today. Hence Satom Atom.
~the_one~
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Then why reply to the thread, if you couldn't give a toss about my grades?
Because i find you amusing. Being a scientist i have to poke at things to see how they work - same applys for you. I shall name my thesis " Arrogance - a study."
What d'you think? Personally i think it'll be a hit, people are interested to know how someone like you gets THAT big headed. Care to participate?

Question 1 : When was the first moment you thought yourself superior to every other human being?
Kish_Kash_1
Rep:
?
Because i find you amusing. Being a scientist i have to poke at things to see how they work - same applys for you. I shall name my thesis " Arrogance - a study."
What d'you think? Personally i think it'll be a hit, people are interested to know how someone like you gets THAT big headed. Care to participate?

Question 1 : When was the first moment you thought yourself superior to every other human being?

WOW!! A whole study on me. I am special!

Answer to question 1. When I was born.
rupalini
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by AmyGrace)
*cough*big head*cough* :rolleyes:

*cough* sarcasm*cough*
:dito:

Well done, but get over yourself already. Hey, maybe you should set up your own society on here, actually, not such a good idea, how on earth would you be able to accomodate so many members? I'm sure there would be a massive response to it :cool: And no, I'm NOT jealous, before you even suggest it
~the_one~
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
WOW!! A whole study on me. I am special!

Answer to question 1. When I was born.
Hmm.

Question 2 : How do you feel when someone has done better than you hence beaten you?
Kish_Kash_1
Rep:
?
Hmm.

Question 2 : How do you feel when someone has done better than you hence beaten you?

Fortunately, that hasn't happened to me during my school life; well actually my whole life.
~the_one~
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
A 16-year-old girl is celebrating gaining 15 A* grades and 2 A grades in her GCSEs.
owned
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (487)
79.97%
Leave (122)
20.03%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed