Turn on thread page Beta

My results- [They did not appear in the results thread] watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kish_Kash_1)
    The bottom line is that I got the best grades in my school, and on TSR. Nothing you can say will change that.
    Newsflash- GCSE grades are not the most important thing in the world! There are far more important things in life, such as personality. I doubt bragging about your straight A*s and how superior you are to everyone else in the world because of them will get you many friends. If you have a look in the official GCSE results thread, there are quite a few people with straight A*s. It's not unique to you. Oh, and then there was that girl in the paper with 15 A*s and 2 As. Yes, that means (shock horror) there's someone out there who did better than you!!! :eek: :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kellywood_5)
    Newsflash- GCSE grades are not the most important thing in the world! There are far more important things in life, such as personality. I doubt bragging about your straight A*s and how superior you are to everyone else in the world because of them will get you many friends. If you have a look in the official GCSE results thread, there are quite a few people with straight A*s. It's not unique to you. Oh, and then there was that girl in the paper with 15 A*s and 2 As. Yes, that means (shock horror) there's someone out there who did better than you!!! :eek: :rolleyes:

Well, I can honestly say that I am better off than that person. I'm jusy soooo happy. I can't stop smiling.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~the_one~)
    owned

owned what?

:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kellywood_5)

Lol! :p:
    I totally agree with Kellywood_5, there are definitely more important things in life than GCSE's, important though they are, they way you treat people, they way you act, they way you you maked people feel are definitely more important thean GCSE''s! And most importantly, here comes my soft side, they way you love and that you love people is certainly the most important thing...family and friends are the most precious things in your life and they take importance over everything else ! Right, i finished with the soppy side lol :p:

HEAD BOY

ReputationRep:
    Didn't chewwy show that you made them all up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speleo)
    Didn't chewwy show that you made them all up?
    yes. i've seen this guy post three different sets of results, so given that, and his behaviour, i wouldn't trust a word he says.

also a GNVQ in ICT and a GCSE in your native tongue doesn't impress me. people like Speleo, above, have their grades in much better subjects.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chewwy)
    yes. i've seen this guy post three different sets of results, so given that, and his behaviour, i wouldn't trust a word he says.

also a GNVQ in ICT and a GCSE in your native tongue doesn't impress me. people like Speleo, above, have their grades in much better subjects.

Well I'm not trying to impress you. And stop sucking up.

Like I said, I'm happy, no one can change that, least of all people on TSR. With my GCSE results, and 500 pounds from my dad, life couldn't be better.

Whilst people are crying about how crap their results are, and how they want their script remarked, I'm moving onto the next stage of my life i.e. A levels. Hence, I'm going to the A levels forum.

I honestly feel that I'm too important for people on this forum.

ReputationRep:
    Aww bless his little cotton socks! He's not even being arrogant about his OWN results! Aw i think a big group hug is called for.

Hmm i'm worried now - thats a majorly sad thing to do. Gahh my thesis is ruined!!

ReputationRep:
    With my GCSE results, and 500 pounds from my dad, life couldn't be better.
    Ha becuase fake exam results and money are obviously the most important things in life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~the_one~)
    Ha becuase fake exam results and money are obviously the most important things in life.
    Oh so you lied about that girl getting 16A*'s.

I knew it. How sad!

ReputationRep:
    Oh so you lied about that girl getting 16A*'s.

I knew it. How sad!
    cough cough what point are you trying to make exactly?
    bbc link (girl with 17 A*/A)

ReputationRep:
    did princess beatrice take her GCSEs a year late?

ReputationRep:
    I know you won't reply, Kish kash, cos ur far too important to talk to the likes of me but enjoy it while it lasts. No wonder you did so well...GCSEs are a piece of piss compared to AS/A2's. I just can't wait till you realise that (not that you would admit it, of course, dear God no!)

ReputationRep:
    did princess beatrice take her GCSEs a year late?
    She must have done - theres no way she could of been 17 in yr11, maybe she took a year out or started school later? who knows!

ReputationRep:
    Guys stop arguing.

Kish: Im afraid that no one who is genuinely that happy will go out proclaiming " I'm happy, no one can change that, least of all people on TSR. With my GCSE results, and 500 pounds from my dad, life couldn't be better." and make completely moronic claims like,"I honestly feel that I'm too important for people on this forum".

If you are happy - then we are all very happy for you Well Done! And we hope you the best of luck in the future.

Everyone Else: Chewwy proved he was lying so there is point arguing and driving home points about 'results aren't everything', if he didn't even achieve those results. Lets all be happy him for him

:yy:

ReputationRep:
    Guys stop arguing.
    Yes SAH!

We've finished arguing now though, theres nothing to arguing. I'm intrigued about princess b though...

ReputationRep:
    No one answered my question on the gnvq Anybody got any ideas about this? I'm not trying to start an argument, I did gnvq ict myself and I'm genuinely interested.

ReputationRep:
    owned what?

:confused:

Kish_Kash_1 please get over yourself and get off this forum.

ReputationRep:
    About two days ago, I posted my GCSE results in the 'GCSE Results thread'. However, I have just found out that they are no where to be seen in that specific thread; so I came to the conclusion that TSR wanted me to create a new thread because my results were so good. Here goes.

English A*
    English Literature A*
    Mathematics A*
    Biology A*
    Chemistry A*
    Physics A*
    GNVQ ICT A* A* A A
    German A*
    French A* (I took a year early)
    History A*
    Drama A*( I took early)
    Gujurati A* (I achieved at a learning centre)

Thanks.
    Well Done but your being an idiot

ReputationRep:
    Kish kash's is one of those jerks who do well when theyr young and think they r amazin but when theyr older, theyr failures...
    mate i pity u
    i mite not get as good results as u but i aint a complete jackass

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.