Turn on thread page Beta

Hi Just want to introduce myself watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hiya im Crzysxycool's brother and i just signed up + wanted to say Hi to yall. Hope everyone enjoyed xmas.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joshua)
    Hiya im Crzysxycool's brother and i just signed up + wanted to say Hi to yall. Hope everyone enjoyed xmas.
    hiya.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    Hi Joshua,

Welcome to UKL! Had a brill xmas / new years - hopefully you did too!

Cheers,
    NikNak.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)
    Hi Joshua,

Welcome to UKL! Had a brill xmas / new years - hopefully you did too!

Cheers,
    NikNak.
    Yes i did, My sis told me that im the youngest on here! Oh well! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    hiya.

lou xxx
    Hiya

ReputationRep:
    How old are you? I think the current youngest was 11.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)
    How old are you? I think the current youngest was 11.
    Im 11 as well

ReputationRep:
    great crzyxy has a bro :rolleyes: jk jk. anyway, on this site im no1s sister. had a so so christmas.......but anyway, im curry. and im as devious as my avatar

ReputationRep:
    eric bischoff will be annoyed... (he's 13 and was incredibly proud of being the youngest)

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    great crzyxy has a bro :rolleyes: jk jk. anyway, on this site im no1s sister. had a so so christmas.......but anyway, im curry. and im as devious as my avatar
    yes she has :eek: but im not that bad!

ReputationRep:
    eric bischoff will be annoyed... (he's 13 and was incredibly proud of being the youngest)

lou xxx
    i know my sister has already told me. I used to go on a neopets message board and hated it so she said if i like talking about more interesting stuff to come on here. But she also said that there are some really nice people + also some really horrible people on here.

ReputationRep:
    hi and welcome

ReputationRep:
    i know my sister has already told me. I used to go on a neopets message board and hated it so she said if i like talking about more interesting stuff to come on here. But she also said that there are some really nice people + also some really horrible people on here.
    oooh, really? did she warn you about anyone?/tell you who was nice? *louisa feeds on gossip*

oh btw, when's your birthday- i'll add you to the official list.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. I'm nice. So are most people.

Eric's nasty. He will fight to the death to retain his title.

ReputationRep:

lou xxx
    Wb lou. That's true, lol.. he didn't like it when he found out about Superstar registering (she's 11).

Oh and welcome Joshua.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nylex)
    Wb lou. That's true, lol.. he didn't like it when he found out about Superstar registering (she's 11).

Oh and welcome Joshua.
    Hmmm yes, does Superstar come on a lot nowadays?

Eric might now be the 3rd youngest member, haha!

ReputationRep:
    oooh, really? did she warn you about anyone?/tell you who was nice? *louisa feeds on gossip*

oh btw, when's your birthday- i'll add you to the official list.

lou xxx
    9th august, no she didnt say anynames incase i told them, but she said most of the girls are nicer people to talk to.

ReputationRep:
    9th august, no she didnt say anynames incase i told them, but she said most of the girls are nicer people to talk to.

ReputationRep:
    I'm one of the nice ones *evil look* lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    Unlucky being her brother.
    whys that then?

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.