Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    Joshua = czysxycool, is that not obvious?
    no shes my sister!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    The whole problem with that is, your taking advice from someone who calls themeselves 'Crazy Sexy Cool'.
    Does attempting a battle of wits with an 11-year old make up for any inadequacies in your real life?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joshua)
    no shes my sister!!
    No, she had a sex change.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    Joshua = czysxycool, is that not obvious?
    Why someone would want to make up their alias as their younger brother is beyond me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timeofyourlife)
    Does attempting a battle of wits with an 11-year old make up for any inadequacies in your real life?
    yes actually it does thanks very much - does thinking up comments like that to appear on some higher ground than myself give your pleasure?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    No, she had a sex change.
    shut up. For someone who thinks there so clever you dont seem it. My sister was really into Tlc's music and talked about them all the time. But i dont like them!

ReputationRep:
    Why someone would want to make up their alias as their younger brother is beyond me.
    yes i know! Its stupid. I have already said that i used to go onto Neopets but thought it was boring so my sis told me to come on here as its better.

ReputationRep:
    do you mean me?
    yeah u idiot

ReputationRep:
    You lot are so funny. especially corey, looks like he's got something stuck up his arse

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexander04)
    yeah u idiot
    you just called me smart how can you now call me an idiot?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    yes actually it does thanks very much - does thinking up comments like that to appear on some higher ground than myself give your pleasure?
    No, not really. I don't seek pleasure from internet forums, I merely think everyone has a right to their views/opinions without irrelevant insult.

ReputationRep:
    you just called me smart how can you now call me an idiot?
    yeh i sed ur smart but take a joke, an expression for u not getting the fact i meant u were smart! how old is ur sis neway and y's corey against her

ReputationRep:
    yes i had a good one and i consider myself to be a nice person too!! hopefully people will see that
    hooes are fulfilled a lot here.......but pls. do not expect heavens here !!!
    and be as witty as u can, that is what i have learned here during my stay !!!

ReputationRep:
    yeh i sed ur smart but take a joke, an expression for u not getting the fact i meant u were smart! how old is ur sis neway and y's corey against her
    shes 15 and i dont know. He seems a bit of mean person to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prince_capri)
    hooes are fulfilled a lot here.......but pls. do not expect heavens here !!!
    and be as witty as u can, that is what i have learned here during my stay !!!
    ok ta

ReputationRep:
    shes 15 and i dont know. He seems a bit of mean person to me.
    yeah i agree but u sure ur sister didn't say nething to anger him lol neway got to go nice chatting 2 u

ReputationRep:
    No, not really. I don't seek pleasure from internet forums, I merely think everyone has a right to their views/opinions without irrelevant insult.
    u shuld seek pleasure....it helps.lol

ReputationRep:
    yeah i agree but u sure ur sister didn't say nething to anger him lol neway got to go nice chatting 2 u
    no shes not that sort of person

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prince_capri)
    u shuld seek pleasure....it helps.lol
    hmmm...I'm not a sadist.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.