This discussion is closed.
Gal_2nv
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
TANX 2 ALL U GUYZ DAT HAVE PUT UP SUM HELP 4 ME WID DA DRIVING SKOL DDATABASE!
SORRY WILL I'V NEVA HEARD OF DA DATABASE TING UR USING, MINES IN ACCESS.UR SOOOOOOOOOOOO RIGHT DA MAIN PROB IS DA RIGHT UP! I'V GOTA HAND MINE IN BY THE END OF THE EASTER HOLZ..(LESS THAN 2 WEEKZ) I NEED LOADZ OF HELP! 7 2 B HONEST I CANT GET MOTIVATED 2 WORK!
TANX 4 ALL DA BOOK NAMES ..ETC...2 THE UNREGISTERED PPL...WHO REPLIED..I APPRECIATE UR HELP..
HOPEFULY I'L MANAGE

GUD LUK WIL SOZ I CANT REALY HELP WID UR PROB!
TC
BYE ALL
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
this link has a list of projects and sum of u lot mite find it helpful- most of youse must have alredy given ur projects in tho- **** happens. u can always resit!!!!

http://www.coursework.info/392/
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
ah well c/w deadline is today , and i havnt started owned
Hiii
Report 16 years ago
Hi, I am also doing my ICT coursework and I was wondering if you know how to write out the written part of the project???

My best advice to you about your dilemma would be to buy a book called "How to use Microsoft Access" which gives you a simple step-by-step instructions from any bookshops near you.

Hope that helps
Midge19852004
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Hiii)
Hi, I am also doing my ICT coursework and I was wondering if you know how to write out the written part of the project???

Hi, i also need help with doing the written part of my A level ICt database project - if anybody has any example coursework would u be so kind to send it to me plz at [email protected] - Subject: ICT coursework!!
Good Luck everyone with all coursework and exams!!
Much love, take care
Nickala xxx
shery18
Report 16 years ago
Hey,
i need help with doing the As ICT project om Excel - if anybody has any example coursework would u be so kind to send it to me plz at [email protected].
Because I have just hd a accident and I have 1 week before my As ICT dealine. I would really appreciate it loads!!! *hugz*
Good Luck everyone with all coursework and exams!!
Much love, take care
Shery xxx
Teacheratschool
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
im in serious trouble! got 2 weeks to finish it, only done some tables, this PM Heathcote book is useless, it'll take me more than 2 weeks 2 complete it, i got no chance!!!
Jonesy
Report 15 years ago
I cant say what I want to without using bad words!! Have about a week to finish access project, have only finished analysis. Im doing a stock control system for a cards shop. Please help. :eek:
James_W
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
If anyone wants to buy 'Successful ICT Projects in Access' by P.M. Heathcote for next year - let me know via PM.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (269)
34.18%
No (518)
65.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed