If you could stop time? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Legend22
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
If you could stop time whenever you wanted then what would you do? A lot of people on other forums have said they would rob a bank, rob a car, rob a shop, so robbing stuff it high on peoples agendas, but imagine what fun you could have with the ability to stop time! You could cheat on your exams, which is good.. right? You could look up the skirt of the girl you really like, which is definately good! And you could sleep in lessons, and also punish the teachers. You could pour water over their head, pull their seat out from under them, or place a brick above their head and then sit back and watch the fun. If you are thinking this subject is familiar.. then it is because I used to watch Bernard's Watch and it was when some lad could stop time just by clicking a button on a watch, but if you could stop time.. then what is the first thing you would do?
mcidiot
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Bernards Watch is.... the Holy Grail to thieves and other miscreants!
Because there is no time, CCTV wouldn't be able to work, you could go back and clean any mess you left behind, or you could place stink bombs in people's shoes.

I've spent too long thinking of this haven't I???!?!?!
Legend22
Rep:
?
I dont want to sound like a nerd here! But on Bernards Watch if he steals anything then he gets a visit from the magic postman who will take the watch off him, so as much as we would all like to rob, it wouldnt last very long!
Saree
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I liked Bernards watch....kid acted a bit stiff tho! :p:
Logan
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
wellp i could always use the watch to do some nasty things and of course do good things as well. But ill make sure that no one else handles the watch after I die.
saiyamanadingdongbanana
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
consider the old saying,

Time Flies when your having fun.

now if time were stopped, time would not 'fly' and therefore you will not be having fun. So by that logic i can say that i do not want to stop time.

oh what am i saying?! stopping time would be great
Stick Man
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I dont want to sound like a nerd here! But on Bernards Watch if he steals anything then he gets a visit from the magic postman who will take the watch off him, so as much as we would all like to rob, it wouldnt last very long!
Well don't worry, that didn't make you sound like a nerd at all... :rolleyes:

I think OP already has most of my ideas...
indy_punk
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
wen i was a kid,during the exams the smartest kid in skl used to sit a table away from me.I used to kinda hope time stood still and id get all the answers (that was wen i was 10 lol)
Legend22
Rep:
?
I still do that now... only messing. Someone as clever as me doesnt need to cheat.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (84)
26.09%
No (238)
73.91%

Watched Threads