The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Classroom.
Reply 21
you can have sex pretty much anywhere but if you want it to be romatic and special.. it has to be tescos =D
Well they don't need to know you're having sex but if you tell them you've met someone then they'd understand her coming over to yours. I'm sure there'll be times when they're not in or you know they're busy doing something else.
Reply 23
The countryside :biggrin:
Reply 24
do it in my house, onyl one term i can watch
Reply 25
Asda.
Reply 26
in a field
Park, upper deck bus, public toilet, fitting room, behind a building, library etc.
Reply 28
Ikea?, im not aware of the moral or cultural issues that sex raises to Asian Parents but surley at 17 they'd be ok with it, its your life and they cant hold you back forever.
Reply 29
An alleyway dustbin.
Stace-is-Ace
Well they don't need to know you're having sex but if you tell them you've met someone then they'd understand her coming over to yours. I'm sure there'll be times when they're not in or you know they're busy doing something else.

are you dim or just ignorant?
key-word - ASIAN parents
they would chop his balls off and beat her with sandals
for even suggesting they had a friend who was a female
OP - a tent in the woods, not sexy, but it is free.
store cupboard at work :wink: was exciting when i did it
HumorousGent.
furniture store, beds section.

:rofl: This.

Or Asda. There's mentions of Tescos. But nothing wrong with Asda either :p:
Reply 33
Singh_2
Asda.

Oh yeah :yes:
thruyourfaketan
key-word - ASIAN parents

Sorry but I'm not narrow-minded enough to believe that all asian parents don't even allow their children to have boyfriends and girlfriends at the age of 17. That's completely ridiculous! You're giving an entire race of people a really bad name there.

Also, I lived with my grandparents for a year and they are extremely Christian. They wouldn't even let me go to the cinema in case I was meeting a boy so I know what it's like to have strict 'parents'. I was 13 at the time though.

If you're not responsible enough to tell your parents that you have a girlfriend then you're not responsible enough to be having sex.
thruyourfaketan
key-word - ASIAN parents

What is it with this massive generalisation? Not all Asian parents are super strict on their kids.

OP, just anywhere which isn't going to result in you getting caught. If you work, then find somewhere in work on a break; or in a library at night; or toilets, trains, changing rooms, the woods etc.
field.. woods.. you know reall classy places ><
surely your parents are out at some point?
or tell them about her then warm them to the idea of letting her stop the night a couples of times, then just be reaaaal quiet.
Reply 37
I hope it's worth the subsequent sulphuric acid attack!
Stace-is-Ace
Sorry but I'm not narrow-minded enough to believe that all asian parents don't even allow their children to have boyfriends and girlfriends at the age of 17. That's completely ridiculous! You're giving an entire race of people a really bad name there.

Also, I lived with my grandparents for a year and they are extremely Christian. They wouldn't even let me go to the cinema in case I was meeting a boy so I know what it's like to have strict 'parents'. I was 13 at the time though.

If you're not responsible enough to tell your parents that you have a girlfriend then you're not responsible enough to be having sex.

1. the OP already said, it's a definate NO, so in OP's case, it's a no-go
2. Muslims, even conservative ones, don't allow boys around, I don't know of one, perhaps they maay allow as a group, but one-on-one - it's a no
Hindu's - again, no, Sikh's - again, no
asians in the UK even 2/3rd generation aren't that liberal yet
the values of their religion/culture are still there
even IF the parents themselves don't mind
the community isn't open minded
what do you think would happen if they found out Mrs Begum lets her daugther in a room alone with a boy?
welcome to being asian (not that I am of course, just close with a lot of them :ninja: )
Reply 39
DarkWhite
What is it with this massive generalisation? Not all Asian parents are super strict on their kids.

this. my ex boyfriend was asian and his family had no problem with this sort of thing.

Latest

Trending

Trending