Turn on thread page Beta

food science option B a level biology watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i am so confused

i have a summary table to complete to help as part of revision, summarising fermentation of yogurt, bread, wine, soy sauce and sauerkraut.

i have looked through my text book and there are no answers in there.

does anyone know any websites that could help me?i would be very grateful!

it sounds silly, but out of all the a level work so far, i am finding this section the hardest, why do i need to know how cabbage is made lol.

x x x

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I wish i could help, but i'm not studying that a level...by the way are you studying A Level history? Help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    I wish i could help, but i'm not studying that a level...by the way are you studying A Level history? Help

thats ok thanx anyway!

not studying a level history, sorry, history has never been my thing lol,i was more of a geography kinda girl

x x x

ReputationRep:
    That's ok, i am doing biology a2, but we're doing nothing on fermentation, are you doing biology as? You might simply have a diff examining board, mine's OCR, hope you manage to complete your table x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sassy_j)
    i am so confused

i have a summary table to complete to help as part of revision, summarising fermentation of yogurt, bread, wine, soy sauce and sauerkraut.

i have looked through my text book and there are no answers in there.

does anyone know any websites that could help me?i would be very grateful!

it sounds silly, but out of all the a level work so far, i am finding this section the hardest, why do i need to know how cabbage is made lol.

x x x
    I would offer to help but we never had to do anything like that when I did A-level biology. I think each college has to teach 4 compulsory modules and two optional ones. For future reference, I can help you with anything under the topics below:

Processes of Life
    Continunity of Life
    Biological Basis of Behaviour
    Physiology
    Ecology
    Health & Diease

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    That's ok, i am doing biology a2, but we're doing nothing on fermentation, are you doing biology as? You might simply have a diff examining board, mine's OCR, hope you manage to complete your table x
    im doing edexcel, so thatmay explain why.

im okish on kidney and brain, i just need to read over the stuff everyday

x x x

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.