Who's your favourite FRIENDS character/favourite episode?

Watch this thread
RocknRose
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Mine's Ross. He's just so hilarious! The episode I love the most was on yesterday on e4, when Joey and Rachel are a couple and they go to his apartment, and he's all drunk and stuff. Just thinking about the episode is cracking me up.:rofl:
Captain Skids
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 12 years ago
...They're all equally mediocre?
samanthaaaa
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by RocknRose)
Mine's Ross. He's just so hilarious! The episode I love the most was on yesterday on e4, when Joey and Rachel are a couple and they go to his apartment, and he's all drunk and stuff. Just thinking about the episode is cracking me up.:rofl:
Friends :love:

They're all hilarious but my favourites are Phoebe, Ross and Joey and I have too many favourite episodes. Here's a few: TOW The Football, TOW Unagi and TOW The Rumour!
laura_802
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
Joey He's so funny makes me laugh, I like his facial expressions.
sbarrie2
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
Chandler is my favourite, followed by Ross, then Joey, Phoebe, Monica, Rachel.

Chandler is so sarcastic and Matthew Perry has such great delivery. Schwim is just the greatest actor. Did you see the e4 up a couple days ago where Ross eats to much maple candy. Brilliant! IMO the Barbados eps are hard to beat. The table tennis games are hilarious.

Another favourite episode is the when where they play the game Ross made. Here's the vid...

GOOD SHOOTING!!
samanthaaaa
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by sbarrie2)
Chandler is my favourite, followed by Ross, then Joey, Phoebe, Monica, Rachel.

Chandler is so sarcastic and Matthew Perry has such great delivery. Schwim is just the greatest actor. Did you see the e4 up a couple days ago where Ross eats to much maple candy. Brilliant! IMO the Barbados eps are hard to beat. The table tennis games are hilarious.

Another favourite episode is the when where they play the game Ross made. Here's the vid...

GOOD SHOOTING!!
:rofl: I love that episode!

"THAT'S NOT EVEN A WORD!"
ghanglish
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
Science geek Ross. But I love them all.
Lexi99
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
Oooh yea, gotts be the one with the game.... and the episode where the girls swap the apartments back over when the guys are out.

Joey just walks in and sits down 'hey you want a beer.......... WOAH!!' 'I know!'
MandyLicious
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
haha everyone loves Ross!!! well he was the best :P

and no matter how many times i've seen the episode thats on, the same jokes always make me laugh

i <3 friends!! they should soo make some more, but i guess they are all older now and it wouldn't be the same
kamc
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
Favourite has to be Ross
Least favourite is Pheobe, shes so crap
chemical_bex
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
Phoebe!
And the one when they're in Vegas, having breakfast and she goes, "I'm so drunk"
My favourite part from allll the episodes
Cultivated
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
Phoebe, Joey, Chandler and Ross tbh.
Shrubs
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by RocknRose)
Me too, I love Ross. Specially that one where he keeps changing his accent- cracks me up everytime :p: or the one with the teeth or PIVOT!
Chandler is hilarious too
CharlotteCoster
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
i love ross, joey and you gotta love phoebe--she's just so stupid!
Lexi99
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by kamc)
Favourite has to be Ross
Least favourite is Pheobe, shes so crap
Phoebe's awesome!!!!
LittleMissDramaQueen
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
I love the London episodes! When Richard Bransons selling hats,Joey bumps into Fergie, the very start of monica & chandler and of course Ross said Rachel! Classics!
My favourite character is Chandler. I actually find his sarcasm rather quite funny.
My favourite actor out of them though is David Schwimmer who plays Ross, he really makes him. I love it.
Antonia87
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
Rachel is my favourite girl, Chandler is my favourite guy. They made Phoebe too odd (and kinda rude), Joey too stupid and Monica too loud and screamy.
vienna_waits_for_you
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
Joey - love him. He's exactly like one of my best friends. So lovable and naive, like a puppy!
samanthaaaa
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Antonia87)
Rachel is my favourite girl, Chandler is my favourite guy. They made Phoebe too odd (and kinda rude), Joey too stupid and Monica too loud and screamy.
Ah yes, Rachel has many hilarious moments. I think she was at her best during the mid seasons. The whole Ross and Rachel scenario from the plane to Vegas is amazing.

Ross: Did you hear about that teacher who slept with her student? *points at Rachel* mmhmm :rofl:
Uel369
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
Phoebe and Rachel are the best!! I just love them and this shows why.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbYpbdHCqUI

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (39)
26.35%
As I expected (47)
31.76%
Harder (55)
37.16%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.73%

Watched Threads