Please I Need Help With This Question For My Re Gcse

Explain The Need For World Development

Please Help
gemma1811
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
When is this work due in for? It is just standard homework, or does it count towards something, ie coursewort etc? Do u have a textbook? There is a good one that we used for our RE GCSE, it is: Contemporary Moral Issues - Joe Jenkins (it is a Heinemann book) i have the 3rd edition, but there is most likely another edition out now, as it was over 3 years ago that i got mine.
hypochondriac
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by gemma1811)
When is this work due in for? It is just standard homework, or does it count towards something, ie coursewort etc? Do u have a textbook? There is a good one that we used for our RE GCSE, it is: Contemporary Moral Issues - Joe Jenkins (it is a Heinemann book) i have the 3rd edition, but there is most likely another edition out now, as it was over 3 years ago that i got mine.
its for my GCSE coursework question 2
gemma1811
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Ahh, well i didn't do that question for my coursework, on contemporary and moral issues I did a question about capital punishment, so im sorry i wont be of much help to you. However, i would suggest that you get that textbook, as it is really good, try getting it from the library then it wont cost you, and there are some good websites out there for RE, it just takes some time to search for them! When is the coursework due in?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (232)
27.62%
No (608)
72.38%

Watched Threads