Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    still haven't got my photocopied scripts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clare1986)
    I've still got to send my english script off My teachers have said it could go up 2 grades so fingers crossed!
    which exam board were you with? I've just sent off my synoptic paper with OCR for remarks because we all got such low grades. My friend has had his back already and the paper went up 37 marks!!! What was the examiner doing?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emma_1987)
    which exam board were you with? I've just sent off my synoptic paper with OCR for remarks because we all got such low grades. My friend has had his back already and the paper went up 37 marks!!! What was the examiner doing?!
    i was going to send my sociology module off, because i got 36/90 and i needed only 2 marks to get a B, but i've decided to drop it and i can't be bothered with the hassle, but next year if i'm unhappy with my grades (french and german) i will definitely send them off for a remark. yesterday i got my art marks back, i got a A for my coursework, and a D for my exam, and i thought my exam was loads better- oh well never mind- i came out with a C, it's better than a D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asian cutie)
    lol same ere wiv ocr bio. went up 14 marks!
    Which module? Mine was Environmental Biology (2805/03). 14 marks is loads considering it's a science exam!

ReputationRep:
    lol same ere wiv ocr bio. went up 14 marks!
    what grade have you got now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spikerocker)
    still haven't got my photocopied scripts
    Me neith, I asked for two modules, which should have ben three scripts. One came two days later and two weeks on nothing else. It was the script I wanted most though so it's ok in thatrespect because I can work out how i did in the other paper from it. I meant to go up to the school today and ask for a remark, but I'm leaving it till tommorrow.

ReputationRep:
    Called up my exam officer today (who had been hiding from me recently) and he said the last day that ocr send them out is the 10th so hopefully have it by tuesday 13th at very latest. But is ages considering I asked for them on results day!

ReputationRep:
    Might send off two of my ICT modules, because I got pretty crap marks in them both and didnt think I did that bad. Hopefully I'll get one more mark as I was only one mark away from a B overall! (at A level)

ReputationRep:
    Mine was edexel but they gave me 38/90 :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Just found out that none of my marks were changed. I guess i'll have to stick with a C then.

ReputationRep:
    i got an A now. it makes you thing how rong can they get it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clare1986)
    Mine was edexel but they gave me 38/90 :rolleyes:

i got 48/120 which was an E....all the rest of my papers were A's and high B's!! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    i got 48/120 which was an E....all the rest of my papers were A's and high B's!! :rolleyes:
    :wtf?: lol examiners.....

:aetsch: :toofunny: :laugh: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    i got an A now. it makes you thing how rong can they get it
    That's 3 OCR Bio A2 mark changes on TSR alone! All up to A as well!

ReputationRep:
    i got two sociology papers remarked i hav one back and have gone up 18 marks from a C to an A now I have an A overall

ReputationRep:
    Got mine back today, went from 87 to 96 in one Politics module but the other two stayed the same (54 and 51) so my grade stays at a B overall :mad:

Puh, just went down 2 marks. Do I need to pay if it changes, even down?

ReputationRep:
    my exam officer wasn't sure whether one would have to pay if marks changed, not grades.

ReputationRep:
    I only needed 1 mark to get an A in my Psychology exam, so I had one module remarked (i was already on an A on that anyway but there wasnt another one i could get remarked) and I got 5 marks! Just waiting for my sociology papers now

ReputationRep:
    i got my english back today...I got an A!!!!!

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.