This discussion is closed.
addict
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by fonzievision)
I triple dog dare you to beat mine
Ok, Ill take that challenge, unless its a something stupid like a SL500/55/65, or if ur a billioniare; an SLR!

I can chip me Scooby to 500bhp no probs, which could take on some of the supercars!
dede
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by theisticandy)
When did you get your license ? Just under a year ago
What car do you drive ? A nice little blue one
How much did it cost ? £1000
Do you think it was worth the money you paid ? absolutely
Any good/bad points about your car? the windscreen leaks
What would you give your car out of 10 ? Value for money + practicality wise I'd say 9
What would be your dream car ? Hmm, A red one I think
ha, that was such a girly response.
homoterror
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Mrs. Political)
bloo*dy hell! i shouldn't be shocked as it is natures way and all that guff, but still
yup. it's a pain for things like getting to uni (have to take my entire life with me on the train). it means i could never get picked up from things as a kid, so could never go to vairous places. and it means now that learning to drive would be an especially difficult and rather fruitless affair, as it's not even like I could take their car for a spin even though I couldn't afford my own.
fonzievision
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by addict)
Ok, Ill take that challenge, unless its a something stupid like a SL500/55/65, or if a billioniare; an SLR!

I can chip me Scooby to 500bhp no probs, which could take on some of the supercars!
It is the 55 AMG.

Anyway, never been in the SLR, but my flatmate is a consultant at the factory in Woking and says he'll take me there and have someone ride it around the track with me sometime soon. Should be pretty sweet.
unfinished sympathy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by homoterror)
yup. it's a pain for things like getting to uni (have to take my entire life with me on the train). it means i could never get picked up from things as a kid, so could never go to vairous places. and it means now that learning to drive would be an especially difficult and rather fruitless affair, as it's not even like I could take their car for a spin even though I couldn't afford my own.
but eventually you will be able to afford one, so you should learn
fonzievision
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by dede)
ha, that was such a girly response.
Aha, yeah that was a pretty cute answer.
addict
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
hmm, OK, a SL55 would cream my car above 60mph, but I would kick your ass to 40-50mph. 4x4 rocks!

My car can also carry 5 people whereas yours can only take a PATHETIC 2! ha ha ha, I win
fonzievision
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
hmm, OK, a SL55 would cream my car above 60mph, but I would kick your ass to 40-50mph. 4x4 rocks!

My car can also carry 5 people whereas yours can only take a PATHETIC 2! ha ha ha, I win
I hate carrying people anyway :P The only trouble I have is with the surfboard.... which isnt a huge problem. I'll just put the top down and put the board in the place of the girl :P
dede
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by fonzievision)
Aha, yeah that was a pretty cute answer.
such a chick thing to do, identify the kind of car they drive with its color. I did it too, until i noticed my guy friends laughing at me and made them tell me why.
addict
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I would LOVE to have the priveledge to drive/be in the presence of an SLR. Its such an awsome machine...
fonzievision
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I would LOVE to have the priveledge to drive/be in the presence of an SLR. Its such an awsome machine...
Well, I've been at the Experience/Repair centre and saw a few, but didn't get in. That will hopefully happen soon. btw... are you staying in residence halls in London?
unfinished sympathy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
what is SLR?
buttons7
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
When did you get your license ? provisional jan '04, full license may '04.
What car do you drive ? skoda fabia
How much did it cost ? no idea - it belongs to my parents
Do you think it was worth the money you paid ? yup
Any good/bad points about your car?
good: it's small and good for parking, it works, it's easy to drive (good pedals, power steering etc) and, despite being a skoda, it can actually accelerate up hills and stuff. and i can put it into reverse gear without having to use two hands
bad: hasn't got any comfort features (e.g central locking, air conditioning), is kind of difficult to drive over curbs (i know that sounds odd, but i live in the middle of nowhere and have to do three point turns in wee tiny little roads, so the fact that it doesn't drive up stuff is a pain in the bum).
What would you give your car out of 10 ? 8
What would be your dream car ? a slightly improved version of the one i already drive.
addict
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Im living in one of my parents flats in Chelsea...
Its a big 3 bed apt, so Ill be having some good partaays!

I cant stand the thought of living in a run down hall of residence. Sharing a bathroom makes me cringe!
unfinished sympathy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Its a big 3 bed apt, so I be having some good partaays!

I cant stand the thought of living in a run down hall of residence. Sharing a bathroom makes me cringe!
ooooooo aren't you lucky! i live in one of my parents flats in spain! snap
fonzievision
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Its a big 3 bed apt, so Ill be having some good partaays!

Lemme know of a few parties. I'll let you know about the ones at mine.
addict
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
will do!
where abouts are you living?
fonzievision
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
will do!
where abouts are you living?
Hampstead
addict
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
cool, is that halls of residents?
Where you gonna park your car?!!?
addict
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Mrs. Political)
what is SLR?

:eek: shame on you!

Heres a pick to make you drool!!
http://blogsimages.skynet.be/images/...edes%20SLR.JPG
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (78)
30%
No - I got the required grades (149)
57.31%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (33)
12.69%

Watched Threads