This discussion is closed.
kcuf
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Ur blatently an immature skool boy wit nuttin betta wit ur time!!
Get ova it and make betta use of ur education, thank those hu r tryin 2 make ur life betta and stop makin hers hell.
wb
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by joday001)
I am currently teaching osmosis to year 10 pupils and one asked me the following question.
If plasmolysis occurs in plant cells that have been soaked in strong sucrose solution, and there is a space between the membrane and wall that will be filled with the solution that surrounds the cell, howcome the cells appear to lose mass?
That got me stumped.
Any suggestions?
tissue has less volume, cell walls are not "pushed" out as pressure potential is not so great so less vol hence less mass??
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
I"m studying Plant Cells in Biology in my High School. Just to tell you & it's very hard! >.<;; I have to go now. Bye.

E-mail: [email protected]
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
I am currently teaching osmosis to year 10 pupils and one asked me the following question.
If plasmolysis occurs in plant cells that have been soaked in strong sucrose solution, and there is a space between the membrane and wall that will be filled with the solution that surrounds the cell, howcome the cells appear to lose mass?
That got me stumped.
Any suggestions?

I soo have to ask my biology teacher that one.
Squigglz
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
I soo have to ask my biology teacher that one.

hope she gets stumped too
Dean_YaMar
Report 16 years ago
That got me stumped.
Any suggestions?
You are a fat ugly teacher i know who ya are and am after you you sad ****.
Dean_YaMar
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by kcuf)
Ur blatently an immature skool boy wit nuttin betta wit ur time!!
Get ova it and make betta use of ur education, thank those hu r tryin 2 make ur life betta and stop makin hers hell.
wb
Nor Ya bent it's my life and i'll do what the **** i like *****. Stop being a sad twat and do me geography coursework ya sad ****. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (309)
34.41%
No (589)
65.59%

Watched Threads