Turn on thread page Beta

Why Do Girls Always Go 4 Idiots!?!?!? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mrs. Political)
    they might be reliant on them for something, i.e. they may be treated badly, but they believe that they can do no better, or they believe that their boyfriend is perfect and they do not see his flaws or they like how they are treated by their boyfriend
    i know where your coming from, but this girl am talkin bout, well shes got ppl all round her that care 4 her...so y the hell wud she fink that thats the best she can do?

ReputationRep:
    Hah, I always feel that it's only when you spend a day living in a sty, would you understand the comforts of your small room. I have learnt my lesson and that makes me value certain people more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AMM)
    It's the novelty factor. A biker with more tattoos than hair is more interesting than someone well spoken with a good education.
    not always true

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fleur-de-lis)
    Only by going for idiots would they realise the worth of geeks*! :p:

*referring to all nice guys who aren't total lads

speaking from experience
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    You wouldnt know until you got with them, at first they can seem like the love of your life, then it all goes horribly wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ufish)
    ive always wondered this my whole life, and its really baffled me, why the hell do girls go 4 guyz that r right idiots! i dont get it :confused:

they always look straight through guyz that would actually look after them n love em, and instead go 4 somebody who would hurt n abuse them!

does any1 know what im chattin about or am i jus chattin bull****

n would any1 care to explain y this happens??

thanks alot :p:
    maybe the idiots are better looking than you are

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ufish)
    i know where your coming from, but this girl am talkin bout, well shes got ppl all round her that care 4 her...so y the hell wud she fink that thats the best she can do?
    It's not about who can treat her best. It's about who can excite her sexually the best.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mrs. Political)
    not always true
    No, some prefer crack dealers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingslaw)
    Another "I'm such a wonderful and lovely guy; Why aren't girls ripping my clothes off?" thread. No doubt to be repsonded with the same sycophantic bullsh*t.

If you're genuinely interested in the answer, why not try and search the topic? There's millions of these threads on here. This is the interent after all. We don't have girlfiriends. :rolleyes:.

:mad:

:rolleyes:
    HOW ABOUT U SHUT UR MOUTH AND P*** OFF, NO1 IS FORCIN YA 2 BE HERE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ufish)
    Now, now. Language.

Why should this girl like you anyway?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingslaw)
    Another "I'm such a wonderful and lovely guy; Why aren't girls ripping my clothes off?" thread. No doubt to be repsonded with the same sycophantic bullsh*t.

If you're genuinely interested in the answer, why not try and search the topic? There's millions of these threads on here. This is the interent after all. We don't have girlfiriends. :rolleyes:.

:mad:

couldn't put it better myself

ReputationRep:
    Girls (not all of course) will take the bad boy option when younger because they really aren't interested in settling down and just want a bit of fun. They get treated like rubbish but keep making the same mistake for a while. Eventually, when older, they decide that's enough and try to find someone who actually cares for them. That's when nice guys come in. Well that's the way I see it anyway.

That may be well off the mark or it may be spot on. Either way, nice guys (I include myself in this) need to stop moaning about the lack of attention because it really doesn't help the situation. If a girl likes you then go for it. If not, there's not a great deal you can do about it. Unfortunately, that's life. This discussion will go on ad infinitum and there isn't a single thing that can be said to change the reality, whatever that may be.

EDIT: that sounds a bit harsh but what the hell, I've had beer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ufish)
    maybe the girl doesn't like you because you get too aggressive and cant talk properly?

or maybe you are ugly?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlokeFromStoke)
    Girls (not all of course) will take the bad boy option when younger because they really aren't interested in settling down and just want a bit of fun. They get treated like rubbish but keep making the same mistake for a while. Eventually, when older, they decide that's enough and try to find someone who actually cares for them. That's when nice guys come in. Well that's the way I see it anyway.

That may be well off the mark or it may be spot on. Either way, nice guys (I include myself in this) need to stop moaning about the lack of attention because it really doesn't help the situation. If a girl likes you then go for it. If not, there's not a great deal you can do about it. Unfortunately, that's life. This discussion will go on ad infinitum and there isn't a single thing that can be said to change the reality, whatever that may be.

EDIT: that sounds a bit harsh but what the hell, I've had beer

Actually when they are older they go for the richest man they can find.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AMM)
    Actually when they are older they go for the richest man they can find.
    ha ha !!

ReputationRep:
    Oh and from a girl's POV: the nice girl would be lamenting why she falls for bad guys and why can't any nice guys ask her out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious narb)
    maybe the idiots are better looking than you are
    Ha!

True .

And there's nothing wrong with girls wanting to go out with someone purely on looks anyway. It's there own choice. And if guys start expecting people to fancy them (as this thread seems to infer), then what kind of arrogant twonks would that make you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AMM)
    www.laddertheory.com explains it all.
    Never seen that before - there's an element of truth, though. I think if a guy loses his girl to another guy, well they're not going to be exchanging xmas cards, are they. And it could make him view a lot of other relationships in a different light.

Alternatively - maybe there are just more idiots out there. Or maybe they're good actors when it suits them.

ReputationRep:
    That's where I come in then

ReputationRep:
    I personally would never go out with a guy who I thought was going to treat me badly. However I do know the kind of girls you are talking about, my best friend seems to be going through a faze where she is only interested in a guy because of his looks even though he has been proven to treat girls badly in the past, her reaction is "I don't care," I know deep down she does care so I cannot understand why she acts the way she does. She certainly doesn't deserve to get hurt but I fear she may do if she continues doing this. Maybe it will be the only way she will learn? Back to the OP - Girls can sometimes go for idiots possibly because they think they can "tame" them or like to think they can change them anyway. I've never fully understood it myself, I guess we'll never know?

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.