Why Do Girls Always Go 4 Idiots!?!?!? Watch

This discussion is closed.
dede
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by BlokeFromStoke)
Girls (not all of course) will take the bad boy option when younger because they really aren't interested in settling down and just want a bit of fun. They get treated like rubbish but keep making the same mistake for a while. Eventually, when older, they decide that's enough and try to find someone who actually cares for them. That's when nice guys come in. Well that's the way I see it anyway.
This is actually really really true (for some girls at least): one of my best friends has told me that while she is young she only wants to date bad boys and that she will date nice guys later when she wants to settle down.

too bad her "bad boy" boyfriend of 8 months just told her he didn't really love her and got with a 13 year old a day later. and she just found out that he cheated on her repeatedly while they were dating.
Xanthe
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by kingslaw)
Another "I'm such a wonderful and lovely guy; Why aren't girls ripping my clothes off?" thread. No doubt to be repsonded with the same sycophantic bullsh*t.

If you're genuinely interested in the answer, why not try and search the topic? There's millions of these threads on here. This is the interent after all. We don't have girlfiriends. :rolleyes:.

:mad:

:rolleyes:
Haha, once again kingslaw never failing to produce anything less than a brilliant reply!
fleur-de-lis
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Speaking for myself, the reason why I went after some idiots were due to any or all of the following reasons:-
1. More intellectual than moi
2. Came from a broken family, so I felt the need to make them happy
3. Had some horrible nasty habits which I felt my influence could change
4. Had inferiority complex, so I felt that I could give them wings for flying.
Oh and yes, they flew away :rofl:
ufish
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
(Original post by serious narb)
maybe the girl doesn't like you because you get too aggressive and cant talk properly?

or maybe you are ugly?
i ant talking about something thats happenin 2 me atm, its jus somethin that ive seen over the years
xx_ambellina_xx
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Dunno the answer, to the OP, but it's a fault of mine.
SlyPie
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by ufish)
ive always wondered this my whole life, and its really baffled me, why the hell do girls go 4 guyz that r right idiots! i dont get it :confused:

they always look straight through guyz that would actually look after them n love em, and instead go 4 somebody who would hurt n abuse them!

does any1 know what im chattin about or am i jus chattin bull****

n would any1 care to explain y this happens??

thanks alot :p:
Maybe we have different definitions of "idiot" but here goes.

Nah, sometimes idiots are cute and funny because you can make fun of them (which is what a relationship is all about) and they are too stupid to take offense.

However, if you are considering a long-term relationship, I'd say girls want a smart guy--dumber than them though--who are able to progress with them in life.

Idiots are just easier to order around, chill with, and joke about with..Also idiots aren't full of themselves, which means they can lavish attention on the girl....
mustave
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by SlyPie)

Nah, sometimes idiots are cute and funny because you can make fun of them (which is what a relationship is all about) and they are too stupid to take offense.

However, if you are considering a long-term relationship, I'd say girls want a smart guy--dumber than them though--who are able to progress with them in life.

Idiots are just easier to order around, chill with, and joke about with..Also idiots aren't full of themselves, which means they can lavish attention on the girl....
I'm a total idiot and totally match your criteria of an idiot
ufish
Rep:
?

fair enuf :p:
puppy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I think that perhaps the kind of guy who terms themself a 'nice guy' and other guys as (insert derogatory term here) perhaps has a slightly distorted picture of themselves. Who are you to say you are a nice guy? Maybe you're deluded into thinking you're gods gift to women when really the reason girls go for other guys is because you're not much of a catch rather than the fact that girls are too stupid to pick nice boyfriends for themselves.

Not ment to be aggressive btw- just looking at this from the other perspective.
mustave
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I agree with the OP

She wants someone who is less clever than her.
He wants someone that is less clever then him.

Oh lord ... what am I to do? :hmmmm:
ufish
Rep:
?
(Original post by mustave)
I agree with the OP

She wants someone who is less clever than her.
He wants someone that is less clever then him.

Oh lord ... what am I to do? :hmmmm:
LOL that is so true
SlyPie
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by mustave)
I'm a total idiot and totally match your criteria of an idiot
Are you capable of carrying a 110- pound girl on your back?
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
maybe girls don't want to be "looked after" we are people not pets you know.
mustave
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Are you capable of carrying a 110- pound girl on your back?
I'm silly enough to. I'd love to :p:
mustave
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by viviki)
maybe girls don't want to be "looked after" we are people not pets you know.
If all girls have this view, whats the need for boys? :eek:

Nah, optimistacally I think we all need a partner.
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I'm not saying we don't need a partner but girls on the whole are looking for a partnership where they get support when they want it and the freedom to be who they want to be. They don't want to be looked after like they are the weaker sex, women are capable of making their own decisions we don't need looking after, just treating with niceness and respect its a totally different thing.
Saffie
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
The most intellectual can have the worst social skills. It's charm that attracts girls a lot of the time, the "idiots" have that. :p:
jaybones
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Ahhh damn the ladder theory! Its warped my view on the world
jpowell
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by jaybones)
Ahhh damn the ladder theory! Its warped my view on the world
Truth does that.
unfinished sympathy
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
everytime i read this post's name- i want to shout

"we don't always!!!"
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (152)
18.14%
No (510)
60.86%
Not really bothered about them (176)
21%

Watched Threads