Circumstances Watch

This discussion is closed.
No Future
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Did you have any reasons (e.g. illness) why you might not have done as well as you could have in your exams?
Icy Ghost
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
My real reason I guess is not taking it that seriously and not working as hard as I could have... and surfing the internet whilst pretending to revise :rolleyes: Coursework was also not as good a standard as I could have bothered to get it up to.
But I'm going to try harder in my A levels this year so no worries
Pixelated
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
The main reason for my underachieving is probably the fact that I didn't respect GCSEs enough, and consequently didn't put my all into them. Anyway as I keep saying; A-levels; a cause for redemption!
Barabbas
Report 13 years ago
I've been planning for something much bigger which will PHYSICALLY SHOW what I'm capable of.
unfinished sympathy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
gcse's are good because you can learn from your mistakes
Chewwy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Barabbas)
I've been planning for something much bigger which will PHYSICALLY SHOW what I'm capable of.
this is the funniest post i've ever seen. care to elaborate?
Lolalara
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
No, not me personally. Although one of my closest friends has had M.E for 4 years, so she had to cope with that since beginning the GCSE courses. Then, in April, she got tonsilitis and the week before the exams was told she had glandular fever! She came to every exam though and got 1B and 9Cs, everyone was so happy for her after everything!!
Lykabelle
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Well I was sick when I done french listening but I didn't really tell anyone about it because I didn't think it was serious enough but I think it could have affected my concentration. But I ended up getting an A* overall in French so I'm not complaining lol.
steven2005
Report 13 years ago
frosty phantom what did you get in your gcses?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Fri, 14 Dec '18
  • University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (142)
27.41%
No (376)
72.59%

Watched Threads