Turn on thread page Beta

If you ran this country? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    If you were in charge of this country, and no matter what.. people had to do exactly what you said, what would you do? You can take this seriously, or you can just post in here for fun. But what would you do differently than what the Prime Minister does? Now.. you have got more power than the PM, no matter what.. the whole country must abide by your rules. Well here are a few things I would do. I would give all homeless people a home, well it would be a large house where they could all live until they got back on track, I would donate a lot of money to charities.. making myself look good. I would only go to war if there was some evidence of whatever the matter is, and I wouldnt do any dealings with George Bush. Now for the fun part... I would make everyone wear a Liverpool shirt for a day shouting ''Cisse rules and Liverpool are the Champions of Europe. I would parade the streets and make sure everyone knew who I was.. and I would use my power to meet loads of celebs.. what would you do?

ReputationRep:
    Cut alliances with America and invite the Republic of Ireland in Britain. I'm not Irish, I just really like them. I like the Idea of Muslims and Christians becoming friendly.

ReputationRep:
    WOW...I WOULD LOVE 2 RUN THE COUNTRY!!!!!!!!

it would be full of peace and the only fights allowed would be those between brothers and sisters. TV licences would be abolished, driving would be compulsary from the age of 3 - ahaha i can just imagine little kiddy cars on the road, clothes and make up would be free and jobs would be given to everyone - with my age group being the priority of getting jobs first and the best jobs 2. Cars would be solar powered so the country would just come to a standstill at sunset lol, the weather would be changed so it would be sunny every day and anyone who objects to my rules or complains would be sent to the sun to melt and that way everyone in my country would be happy

ReputationRep:
    I would love to live in your world hello world, it sounds like paradise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hello world)
    WOW...I WOULD LOVE 2 RUN THE COUNTRY!!!!!!!!

it would be full of peace and the only fights allowed would be those between brothers and sisters. TV licences would be abolished, driving would be compulsary from the age of 3 - ahaha i can just imagine little kiddy cars on the road, clothes and make up would be free and jobs would be given to everyone - with my age group being the priority of getting jobs first and the best jobs 2. Cars would be solar powered so the country would just come to a standstill at sunset lol, the weather would be changed so it would be sunny every day and anyone who objects to my rules or complains would be sent to the sun to melt and that way everyone in my country would be happy
    Woah! No global warming for us anymore. I vote for you man!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shaun O'Keefe)
    I would love to live in your world hello world, it sounds like paradise.
    Too much power soon weakens the minds of mankind- haven't you watched Lord of the Rings. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Basilisk)
    Too much power soon weakens the minds of mankind- haven't you watched Lord of the Rings. :cool:
    no actually i havent :p:

anyway - the rest of u who like my rules...do u really like them or r u just saying that so u dont melt on the sun? - think carefully b4 answering

wow...this is a good song - ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE DO DO DO DO DO DO DO DO DO DO

ok...new rule - everyone always has to look on the bright side of life..and if u dont, u know the consequences

ReputationRep:
    First i would create a law that means we can deport Tony Blair to Iraq, then I would dispand the house of lords, seriously, what do we keep them for??? Then I would dissolve the UK and give all power and controls to the relevant area. Give Northern Ireland back to the irish, Scotland to the Scottish, Wales to the welsh, and Cornwall to the Cornish. Each would be declared a country. The name great britain or UK would be outlawed. As would chavs, neds, happy-slappers, etc, they would be locked up on the Isle of man which would be known as the Prisoners of the Former UK Colony. Were they can hit, mug and hump until they are all so inbred that they all die. (Any people on the Isle of Man would be deported to Orkney or Shetland.

Oh, and compulsory chocolate for leaders of countries.

ReputationRep:
    Probably nuke the world.. then Earth could rebuild without mankind..Failing that, invade France!

Regards,
    Chris

ReputationRep:
    I would demolish Slough, kill off the BNP members one by one, and crime would be punished by death/loss of offending limb (depending on circumstances). I would then hire a fleet of tugboats/helicopters to connect England and China and hand power to the Communists. Chinese would then be made compulsory in schools, and all English people would be made to marry the Chinese to create further superior strains of the human race. I would also kill all the spiders, because I don't trust the way they walk and they way the look at you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Ace is Back)
    I would demolish Slough, kill off the BNP members one by one, and crime would be punished by death/loss of offending limb (depending on circumstances). I would then hire a fleet of tugboats/helicopters to connect England and China and hand power to the Communists. Chinese would then be made compulsory in schools, and all English people would be made to marry the Chinese to create further superior strains of the human race. I would also kill all the spiders, because I don't trust the way they walk and they way the look at you.
    hehehe..............no anger there or anything.

What about Taiwan? Or would that be forced under communist Chinese rule as well.....

ReputationRep:
    I'd do everything Tony Blair has done, except invade Iraq, and I'd better publicise the positive aspects of the EU constitution, single currency and EU integration, before forcing a referendum on the issue. And I'll stop the process of Lords reform. Plus I'd remove the requirement to need a license to use a forklift truck (cos I'm fed up of using hand carts at work, and also remove licenses for bikes under 250cc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KdySk8rGirl)
    First i would create a law that means we can deport Tony Blair to Iraq, then I would dispand the house of lords, seriously, what do we keep them for??? Then I would dissolve the UK and give all power and controls to the relevant area. Give Northern Ireland back to the irish, Scotland to the Scottish, Wales to the welsh, and Cornwall to the Cornish. Each would be declared a country. The name great britain or UK would be outlawed. As would chavs, neds, happy-slappers, etc, they would be locked up on the Isle of man which would be known as the Prisoners of the Former UK Colony. Were they can hit, mug and hump until they are all so inbred that they all die. (Any people on the Isle of Man would be deported to Orkney or Shetland.

So everyone gets their own country back except the Manx? Call yourself a nationalist?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SlyPie)
    What about Taiwan? Or would that be forced under communist Chinese rule as well.....
    Good question, but I would only have say over England's running and not Taiwan - Taiwan can choose for itself if it wants to join the greatest empire ever or remain as it is. Either way, I would respected Taiwan's decision and wouldn't hurt Taiwan - I'll be pulling the strings in the Communist Politburo and make sure we don't invade. Might get a bit messy. I suppose a better option might be simply to overthrow the Chinese government, lock them up in Australia, and bring in the old Communists. Although I'm a bit confused as to what kind of government is in charge of Taiwan now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KdySk8rGirl)

Ahh, but there is a spanner in said plan - The UK has no control over the Isle of Man. We're not UK and we're not EU!! Mwah ha ha.

That's why the uni's let us in with whatever grades we manage to scrape - we pay more fee's and get classed as 'overseas'. No such thing as competition for a uni place when you're Manx!!! They just send you a firm offer Oh, yeah....

Edit: I should also say that manx students are the reason armpit-like uni's such as "Edge Hill" have so much cash. They're full of manx students, with teh IoM government paying extortionate fees to send them there to get degrees not worth the paper they're written on! Apologies to anyone at Edge Hill, but what do you expect???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CMJM)
    Probably nuke the world.. then Earth could rebuild without mankind..Failing that, invade France!

Regards,
    Chris
    or nuke their vinyards.

ReputationRep:
    First of all, reinstate the hereditary Lords in Parliament. Secondly, make every one wear hats and suits in the streets (males that is, women have to wear dresses and picture hats. And male hats have to be things like toppers, fezes, bowlers, trilbies and flat caps. Not baseball caps). Build up the army and invade France. Re-establish the British Empire. After lunch, execute all chavs by sending them to Heligioland without Playstations, X-boxes, drugs, drink. Only bibles. If that doesn't work, make them wear Concrete shoes. Then of course I make myself a Duke. And just for fun, make everyone that doesn't go to church pay fines. And destroy the IRA.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Waddell)
    First of all, reinstate the hereditary Lords in Parliament. Secondly, make every one wear hats and suits in the streets (males that is, women have to wear dresses and picture hats. And male hats have to be things like toppers, fezes, bowlers, trilbies and flat caps. Not baseball caps). Build up the army and invade France. Re-establish the British Empire. After lunch, execute all chavs by sending them to Heligioland without Playstations, X-boxes, drugs, drink. Only bibles. If that doesn't work, make them wear Concrete shoes. Then of course I make myself a Duke. And just for fun, make everyone that doesn't go to church pay fines. And destroy the IRA.
    I would support you in your campaign

ReputationRep:
    If I was PM....

I would of still gone to war with Iraq, troops will stay until the mess has been sorted out.
    I would have a strong relationship with our American allies.
    Our relationship with Europe would be healthy, but I would oppose the current constitution and the single currency (Euro).
    Create a more secular society so that one religion isn't more favorable than the other. I would ban the Islamic headscraf, Christian cruxifixes etc (Very similar to what France did in 2003.
    Tough asylum and immigration rules.
    Pull us out of the E.U Human Rights.
    Propose legislation to oppose all discrimination in terms of race, nationality, culture, sexuality, religion, gender, age.
    Legalise same sex marriage and adoption.
    Bring in a GCSE Diploma which would be made up of Mathematics, English language, English Literature, Science and a foreign language.
    Create more sense of a British identity to help ethnic minorites to integrate.
    Give devolution to England.
    Many other things too.

ReputationRep:
    Create a benign dictatorship, with me leader, of course :p:.

"The trouble with democracy is that every fool gets a vote".

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.