Turn on thread page Beta

What the (fill in as you want) going on with the Security! watch

ReputationRep:
    On thursday night/friday morning, a black landrover managed in the early hours to slip past car park sercurity and ram raid the Bowling Alley next to the cinema I work at. And even though the sound of the landrover going through the glass doors was enormous, they still got away with it! However, without any money as their target was empty.

Tonight, I left work at 1am to find not only had someone nicked my wheeltrims (which were tied on) but my dustcaps too! Yet, there's sercurity in every area of the car park and I wasn't even parked where people rarely go - its actually a popular area!
    Now, of course the two cases are completely different and the bowling alley one is the most serious but considering my trims were tied on to exterme levels, it would have taken a good ten minutes or so to get all 4 and my dustcaps off.

So where was security?!

ReputationRep:
    Maybe its the security guards that are doing it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KdySk8rGirl)
    Maybe its the security guards that are doing it?
    I hope not because if it was as a joke, they know I would not find anyone harming my poor willimina funny!

I hate working there - thank god I have handed in my noticed...Bangor here I come!

ReputationRep:
    Having there cofee break?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deej2)
    Having there cofee break?
    At the same time. The only time a guard is suppose to leave their patrol is if there is a fight or managers are carrying money to the safe at which point someone takes over.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_musical_gal)
    So where was security?!
    sitting there eating dohnuts in the kitchen...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heminder)
    sitting there eating dohnuts in the kitchen...
    They don't have a kitchen or a cabin or anything. Just a Mcdonalds, a cinema, bowling alley and frannies and bennys.

Poll
Do you have a role model?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.