Magnum T.S.R. Watch

This discussion is closed.
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
'Addict' recently complimented me on my "detective work" [albeit with the caveat that "[he] will be the last one laughing", but that's as yet of little or no consequence; unless non-rep was suddenly vested with the capacity to amount to anything substantial] for successfully acting out a reprisal against his 'anonymous' neg-repping on the recent thread: "Oh feck [I put on weight]"; in H&R. In any case, I'll let you be the judge; compare and contrast:

(Original post by addict)
haha, Profesh has got 0wned so many times in this thread.
(Original post by addict's rep, on the same thread, approximately fifteen minutes later)
Owned - your gonna make a **** lawyer
Seemingly he contrived it so that the rep. would pertain to a post ostensibly unconnected with our nascent vendetta. Subtle, no? A crying shame then that his rep. amounted to precisely nothing, and as such could not reasonably have been attributed to anybody else. Still, you've got to hand it to him for trying; so I did: on a big, red platter.

Which brings me to the crux of my thread: does anyone else have any tales of Holmes-esque deduction to relate, which resulted in the apprehending and bringing to justice of a so-called 'anonymous' neg-repper? I'm loathed to think of myself as being alone in this regard.
yo-less
Badges: 1
Report 13 years ago
who's 'addict' anyway?
Profesh
Rep:
?
(Original post by yo-less)
who's 'addict' anyway?
Stereotypical, public-school idiot (although I hasten to emphasise the lack of a causal connection between these two, entirely salient descriptors); apportions the better part of his time here equally, either expounding ad nauseam the nuanced intricacies of various ephemera [cars; houses; money; education; etcetera] bequeathed by affluent parents, or belittling and antagonising others in a boorish and supercilious manner.

His portfolio; should you wish to delve further.
Champagne Breakfast
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Skatergirlannie's 'w*nker' in the 'private school kids' thread took me a while to suss out. But after much detective work and late nights on my part, I was finally able to discover the culprit. I would never have guessed it, coming from a girl of such sweet temperament.. Again, shame it didn't do much. Or there was Whizz Kid's earlier on which I found the next time I logged on, although his was slightly more subtle - he waited 15 minutes after I had gone before leaving me with this:

'It's not the post I don't like - It's you.'

It's a shame none of the neg reps I've received so far seem to have had much adverse effect
Mad Vlad
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Profesh)
Stereotypical, public-school idiot (although I hasten to emphasise the lack of a causal connection between these two, entirely salient descriptors); apportions the better part of his time here equally, either expounding ad nauseam the nuanced intricacies of various ephemera [cars; houses; money; education; etcetera] bequeathed by affluent parents, or belittling and antagonising others in a boorish and supercilious manner.

His portfolio; should you wish to delve further.
What he said I would have probably just said snobby tosser, but... yeah!
Profesh
Rep:
?
Anybody else? Come on; speak up!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (186)
19%
No (590)
60.27%
Not really bothered about them (203)
20.74%

Watched Threads