Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    have you ever fancied a guy-girl that works somewhere? if so what u do about it, if you did anything?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sxy_lady)
    have you ever fancied a guy-girl that works somewhere? if so what u do about it, if you did anything?
    The specifity of that post is mind blowing.

ReputationRep:
    Are you the same girl who posted about liking someone in the Supermarket?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    Lol,

Everybody works somewhere.

ReputationRep:

if she/he deos work in a supermarket/ anywhere related, why not ask her where somthing hard to find is. then ask het to show you as you dont know the layout very well, then talk to her? compliment her? ask her what clubs she goes to, then maybe bump into her one night / or ask her out? the wors thing she can do is say no, and it better to know sooner rather than later

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    i thought it was the butchers or was that someone else? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    lol, how detailed. i think i know what you mean though- i fancied the guy who works in my video shop. oh and a guy who works in gamestation- but i have met him out in town as well (and actually went on a couple of dates with him). but for ages i jus used to pop in and see him in the shop when i passed.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kyuuki)
    if she/he deos work in a supermarket/ anywhere related, why not ask her where somthing hard to find is. then ask het to show you as you dont know the layout very well, then talk to her? compliment her? ask her what clubs she goes to, then maybe bump into her one night / or ask her out? the wors thing she can do is say no, and it better to know sooner rather than later
    lol bump into her im sure that person would bump into them hard enough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    i thought it was the butchers or was that someone else? :confused:
    It's easy to get confused, there are so many posts about love it's hard to keep track. The forum should be changed to:

UKL forum (UK Love forum)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    lol, how detailed. i think i know what you mean though- i fancied the guy who works in my video shop. oh and a guy who works in gamestation- but i have met him out in town as well (and actually went on a couple of dates with him). but for ages i jus used to pop in and see him in the shop when i passed.

lou xxx
    noticed she stopped there

ReputationRep:
    UK Spam Forum would probably be a better title.

ReputationRep:
    so you just popped in there occasionally? how did u start talkin etc? x xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    It's easy to get confused, there are so many posts about love it's hard to keep track. The forum should be changed to:

UKL forum (UK Love forum)
    or maybe add an extra l onto the name

ukll = uk love learning

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    or maybe add an extra l onto the name

ukll = uk love learning
    Or just

UKL meaning UK Love rather than UK Learning

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Love

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    Or just

UKL meaning UK Love rather than UK Learning

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Love
    your loving it!!

mc donalds theme changed

ReputationRep:
    no

ReputationRep:
    so you just popped in there occasionally? how did u start talkin etc? x xx
    my friend knew him because she'd met him in town a few times and introduced him to me and we hit it off. then i went to a party a few weeks later with a friend and he was there then as well so we chatted for ages. then that week i needed to get someones phone number cos i had something of theirs so i went into the shop and asked him for it, and then after that we jus kept bumping to each other every week in town and i had to get a computer game from my brother for his birthday so i got a discount from this guy. basically i just see him around loads + if he sees me go past the shop he shouts me over.

i would never have spoken to him if i'd not met him clubbing though.

lou xxx

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.