(Original post by Moochy)
    north or south of what?
    UK!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donnaxx)
    North
    i dont no why im saying north but i just am

ReputationRep:
    DEFFO NORTH! great people!! and alot cheaper than south!!

ReputationRep:
    This will turn in to a thread, 'where do you live' as most people are going to be biased. If it is North/South out of the UK then Lancashire probably qualifies for South.

ReputationRep:
    ok south.. cus i live here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    This will turn in to a thread, 'where do you live' as most people are going to be biased. If it is North/South out of the UK then Lancashire probably qualifies for South.
    well im from Lancashire so im south then lol!
    no coz lancashire is north-west so im still north!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moochy)
    ok south.. cus i live here
    i live in the middle, but id love to live in the south! Accents are nicer, and it has London in it! (south east this is!) either that or very north, eg edingburgh!

ReputationRep:
    I'm seeing déja vu, 2 threads that were on the forum yesterday have suddenly been re-created. At least show some originality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donnaxx)
    no coz lancashire is north-west so im still north!!
    That would be correct then if you are saying out of England

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happysunshine)
    That would be correct then if you are saying out of England
    yer England!!!! gud point didnt think!! LOL

ReputationRep:
    Where does Brum come?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    Where does Brum come?
    erm central so i dunno! lol

ReputationRep:
    Brum is midlands.

I like it North, here in Manchester there are lots of things to do, it's an absolutely beautifiul city, I'd like to live in London one day though, or maybe an American city, NYC or Seattle or San Francisco.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    I live in the South and although I love it down here I'd move back up north in an instant if I didn't have any ties.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    Brum is midlands.

I like it North, here in Manchester there are lots of things to do, it's an absolutely beautifiul city, I'd like to live in London one day though, or maybe an American city, NYC or Seattle or San Francisco.
    i would say the north as they have 2 of the best cities in the world: Newcastle and Manchester.
    they are both brilliant cities which i would love to live in permanently when i graduate; though woould prefer to live in newcastle as it has more stuff: bars/shops etc plus the quayside!

ReputationRep:
    See here, it's been covered yesterday.

http://www.uk-learning.net/showthrea...ighlight=north

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dontknow)
    i would say the north as they have 2 of the best cities in the world: Newcastle and Manchester.
    they are both brilliant cities which i would love to live in permanently when i graduate; though woould prefer to live in newcastle as it has more stuff: bars/shops etc plus the quayside!
    I have no restraint, but I'd have to disagree =P Manchester is about 2.5x larger than Newcastle in commercial terms. Also, our architecture is really quite impressive, with the best skyline outside of London.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I see what you mean and having lived there most of my life I just think the whole commercial thing is different there than in Newcastle. In Newcastle all the shops are in a specific area whereas with manchester they are all spread out. I find it hard walking around manchester shopping apart from the main shops on market street.
    The Metro centre in Newc is the biggest shopping centre in europe too.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.