The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
NaturalDisaster
Ha, those are my worst topics too! History went ok. I took the paper with my and had a mini panic when I thought I'd answered a question on the wrong time period, but I didn't, so it's all good. :biggrin:

How awkward was that question in the general about the reproductive system? I still answered it though, but nerves and general immaturity made me want to laugh so badly!:p:

haha, I noticed people around me seemed embarassed when I looked around. I didn't care much, the question was easy and that's important! ; p
_Stephieee
I actually giggled at that question, and got a dirty look from the invigilator. It was so unexpected when I turned the page, think I actually got marks there though!

Haha. Me too. But I got dirty looks from the invigilator for looking at the clock ffs! I'm not a big fan of his. :p: I was at the front of the room, and I was dying to look around and see if anyone else had seen that bit yet. :mmm:
Reply 62
What did you all write for the question that asked about the cellular process? The quote from the passage was something like "burning more energy than taking in".
Quintro
What did you all write for the question that asked about the cellular process? The quote from the passage was something like "burning more energy than taking in".

i guessed at respiration
Reply 64
why-hello-there
i guessed at respiration

SNAP! I put respiration!
_Stephieee
SNAP! I put respiration!

yay :biggrin:

anyone notice the question about lactic acid on the last page? :P:
Reply 66
I wrote diffusion for the cellular process. :biggrin:
Reply 67
why-hello-there
yay :biggrin:

anyone notice the question about lactic acid on the last page? :P:

I'm so happy someone else put it!

Em, which one, the graph one with lactose and lactic acid? :smile:
Reply 68
why-hello-there
i guessed at respiration

Yeah, I put respiration as well. I was quite apprehensive about putting it because there was a similar question in General so I thoguht it can't repeat. In the end, I put it anyway xd
What else could it be, I wonder?
Reply 69
_Stephieee

Part A of that was: The concentration of lactic acid is decreasing and the concentration of lactose was increasing, suggesting a conversion.

I think part B was: The lactic acid concentration was decreasing at a faster rate than the lactose concetration was increasing, suggesting that some of the lactic acid is being converted into a substance other than lactose.

Anyone else right write them? (Why do I always do that)
Reply 70
_Stephieee

this question was stupid xd anyway, wasn't the one about continuous flow processing last? Hmm... interesting, I cannot remember anymore. Hah, it's like that everytime. I leave the examination room and forget almost everything that was in the exam xd
Reply 71
Martyna156
Yeah, I put respiration as well. I was quite apprehensive about putting it because there was a similar question in General so I thoguht it can't repeat. In the end, I put it anyway xd
What else could it be, I wonder?

Uh oh, I wrote respiration then rubbed it out for diffusion. =/
Reply 72
Quintro
Part A of that was: The concentration of lactic acid is decreasing and the concentration of lactose was increasing, suggesting a conversion.

I think part B was: The lactic acid concentration was decreasing at a faster rate than the lactose concetration was increasing, suggesting that some of the lactic acid is being converted into a substance other than lactose.

Anyone else right them?

I wrote more less the same ; ) Hope it's right ; )
_Stephieee

yeah

i only realised it was there about 2 minutes before the exam ended :p:
Reply 74
Quintro
Uh oh, I wrote respiration then rubbed it out for diffusion. =/

Don't worry, it's only one mark though ; )
Reply 75
why-hello-there
yeah

i only realised it was there about 2 minutes before the exam ended :p:

you're lucky you did realise it :smile: . Some people I talked to, didn't.
Reply 76
Quintro

Anyone else right them?

Yeah, that's exactly what I put :smile:
Martyna156
you're lucky you did realise it :smile: . Some people I talked to, didn't.

i know :biggrin:

the same thing happened in the history exam :yep:

epic win :biggrin:
Reply 78
was anybody else surprised that there weren't any diagrams in Credit? No heart, no nephron, no brain, no villus, no phloem, etc....
The majority of you all wrote respiration.
But was it aerobic or anaerobic.
Did anyone get immobalization for one of them?

Latest

Trending

Trending