Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    they get harder later im a bit stuck on a few of them! have forgotten sooo much! i didn;t get any answers either so i guess that is normal. as long as we dont have to hand these in it will be fine... i am in hiatt baker hall got the stuff through last week.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't had anything from the English department yet, although other people have.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by susiemakemeblue)
    So is "veterinary" :p:
    (Original post by Shelbycakes)
    btw medicine is spelt wrong!
    I can, however, spell pedantic :p:

ReputationRep:
    History - a woooooooooooooooh!

ReputationRep:
    dont worry about the maths workbook, they go over things you need to know from a level in lectures, they just like to make you panic lol! i just finished my 1st year doing maths and really enjoyed it.

ReputationRep:
    there's loads of us medics compared to every1 else! we rock!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shelbycakes)
    there's loads of us medics compared to every1 else! we rock!
    Errrr, actually I think you'll find its Historians that rock the most!

ReputationRep:
    Half the English people on here haven't done the poll. I'm sure there's more of us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by susiemakemeblue)
    Half the English people on here haven't done the poll. I'm sure there's more of us.
    I can't believe there's only 3 history people, we have all been on here since last year when we swopped emails.

Surely theres some more?

ReputationRep:
    Law for me. Hello to all the Bristol lawyers on TSR!

Cxx

ReputationRep:
    Aww I'm the only spanisher. And only "other". Stupid Czech :p: bet there's nobody else doing it.
    2 Germans though Excellent choice, people! Or should I say "fantastiche Wahl, Leute" (forgive any ending errors)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lolly1286)
    dont worry about the maths workbook, they go over things you need to know from a level in lectures, they just like to make you panic lol! i just finished my 1st year doing maths and really enjoyed it.
    That sounds OK then, thanks

...woo, four maths people now

ReputationRep:
    fine ... miss out my subject ... see if I care ..

No dental treatment for you when (if) I graduate!

*cries*

ReputationRep:
    no one else doing arch&anth??? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phake-tan)
    fine ... miss out my subject ... see if I care ..

No dental treatment for you when (if) I graduate!

*cries*
    oops, sorry. i dont think it featured prominently enough on the list of subjects i had.

besides ur the only one methinks :p:

ReputationRep:
    jesus! 10 medics!

god help us all!

ReputationRep:
    yep we're taking over! Although loads of medic is better than none! because we'll be the ones looking after y'all when you're sickly!

ReputationRep:
    just an observation : given that there are only 65 places for english, and there are 7 (probably more who haven't got round to joining tsr or doing the poll) budding english students who have registered on the poll, that means that pretty much at least 10% are tsr users.......!
    i guess there must be similar statistics for the other subjects too? just goes to show how popular/useful tsr is!

ReputationRep:
    best subject...no?

ReputationRep:
    ATTENTION ALL MEDICAL STUDENTS!

Urgent link to extreme comedy:
    http://www.thefridayproject.co.uk/fitness/

Poll
Do you have a role model?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.